And the barman says "that sounds like a fair swap!"

On 01/06/2019 at 09:12, killiekranky said:

Chris Coleman

Gus Poyet

Roberto Di Matteo

Arsene Wenger

Steve Cotterill

Sandy Clark

treating your list seriously for a moment because in a vacuum of info, wth, Coleman would be interesting but lacks european experience really. Gus is, I'm sure great, deserving of a proper crack of the whip and I'd be fine with it. but again, limited actual success/experience managing in europe. RDM other than winning the champions league and that one decent season at chelsea what's he done? no seriously I don't know. Wenger. we can't afford him surely? but ticks every other box, he'd want money to spend though. Cotterill. no thanks. Clark. got to interview someone scottish to keep chic young and his fellow MSM happy I suppose.

really not enjoying this vacuum of credible information

46 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

Pitch is looking awesome !

Image may contain: 1 person, playing a sport, stadium and outdoor

Is that your new playing surface then ?

2 hours ago, Dele said:
Is there a reason someone is cycling around your pitch on a girls bicycle?

61648388_10158422877553998_332190367153651712_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105%26_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx%26oh=8eb22aedce139f091ab7cefc260f27d8%26oe=5D85EB5A&key=eae15dc8a6cf06e02ce59e452d0d00a8224c09db7320d196e7da3afae3e3efa0

Yes, he’s Manu Pascali, he does what he wants !

Edited by killiekranky

3 hours ago, Sheep62 said:

Is that your new playing surface then ?

Nope, the old one has only just been fully lifted at the end of last week, they still need to install the watering & computerised monitoring system before the new one goes back down......

Edited by C4mmy31

1 hour ago, C4mmy31 said:

Nope, the old one has only just been fully lifted at the end of last week, they still need to install the watering & computerised monitoring system before the new one goes back down......

And the trap doors.

15 hours ago, theentomologist said:

treating your list seriously for a moment because in a vacuum of info, wth, Coleman would be interesting but lacks european experience really. Gus is, I'm sure great, deserving of a proper crack of the whip and I'd be fine with it. but again, limited actual success/experience managing in europe. RDM other than winning the champions league and that one decent season at chelsea what's he done? no seriously I don't know. Wenger. we can't afford him surely? but ticks every other box, he'd want money to spend though. Cotterill. no thanks. Clark. got to interview someone scottish to keep chic young and his fellow MSM happy I suppose.

really not enjoying this vacuum of credible information

Yep, I definitely think Kilmarnock's next manager should be selected based on his experience of managing in Europe.

14 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Is kickback down today guys? 

Just went into meltdown when the pictures of you know who arriving at Rugby Park were posted.

Just went into meltdown when the pictures of you know who arriving at Rugby Park were posted.
What a coup!

1 minute ago, kildog said:
11 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

What a coup!

I thought it was looking quite tidy.

1 hour ago, killiekranky said:

Who arrived Kk.?