The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

£350 ish return flight Wed-Friday.

200-300 Killie fans travelling I'm guessing.

Any sight seeing opportunities that are not to be missed?
The fortress is incredible for a wander around. Avoid the dungeons tour though, they had a torture exhibit on when we went and 2 years later I still haven't quite recovered.

Other than that the Tesla museum is decent and generally the bars and restaurants are pretty dead on. It's a closed currency in Serbia so you can only take out Dinar when you're over there but a pint costs about the equivalent of £1-1.50. The nightlife strip is by the river front quite far out of town so it's a taxi ride away but pretty decent.

Watch out for bars and restaurants scamming you out of additional tax in the receipts. We had it a few times where the receipt was in Cyrillic and the waiter tried to concince us to the VAT on to the bill even though it had already been included.

1 hour ago, dumpweed said:

£350 ish return flight Wed-Friday.

200-300 Killie fans travelling I'm guessing.

Any sight seeing opportunities that are not to be missed?

Phyllis tweeted UEFA will write to the club tomorrow to confirm the away date as both Belgrade teams came out the hat as home 1st leg.... 

The club can confirm that defender Scott Boyd will leave Killie to become Sporting Director at Ross County.

The 33-year-old spent three seasons at Rugby Park having initially joined Killie on loan from the Staggies in August 2016.

Scott played an important part in Killie’s revival under Steve Clarke culminating in 24 appearances in 2018/19 as the club secured third place and a return to European football.

In addition to his hard work and dedication on the field, Scott completed an internship in the Rugby Park administration office as part of his sports management degree.

Scott graduated during the 2017/18 season but continued to help the club’s admin staff when the first team training schedule allowed.

With his mixture of warmth and humility, Scott was extremely popular with staff, management and players alike.

Everyone at the club would like to thank Scott for his contribution to the club and we wish him good look on his return to Dingwall.

19 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

The club can confirm that defender Scott Boyd will leave Killie to become Sporting Director at Ross County.

The 33-year-old spent three seasons at Rugby Park having initially joined Killie on loan from the Staggies in August 2016.

Scott played an important part in Killie’s revival under Steve Clarke culminating in 24 appearances in 2018/19 as the club secured third place and a return to European football.

In addition to his hard work and dedication on the field, Scott completed an internship in the Rugby Park administration office as part of his sports management degree.

Scott graduated during the 2017/18 season but continued to help the club’s admin staff when the first team training schedule allowed.

With his mixture of warmth and humility, Scott was extremely popular with staff, management and players alike.

Everyone at the club would like to thank Scott for his contribution to the club and we wish him good look on his return to Dingwall.

Good luck to him - a brilliant servant who did a good job for us in his time at RP. 

Angelo Alessio has revealed he spoke to his trusted Italian confidant Antonio Conte before accepting the job of replacing Steve Clarke at Kilmarnock.

And he has opened the door for Inter Milan prospects to be sent to Ayrshire to develop their trade........

"I spoke with Antonio," he said. "We were together for eight years, a long time, and won a lot of trophies and titles.

"But he understands my dream and my desire to start a new career. I think he's happy for me and wished me good luck.

"It's possible we can take some good young players (from Inter) and bring them here.

17 hours ago, Richie95 said:

That's the fixtures up for this season:

http://www.kilmarnockfc.co.uk/Article?id=8872&ShowCat=

First game against us and an opportunity for your odd assortment of jobbers and hammer-throwers to learn a wee bit of Italian.  

Lesson 1parcheggiare l'autobus

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

First game against us and an opportunity for your odd assortment of jobbers and hammer-throwers to learn a wee bit of Italian.  

Lesson 1parcheggiare l'autobus

guarisci presto i ranger