The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

12 minutes ago, flood said:

i also think it would be the best appointment.

Totally agree.  I can only assume its not realistic but happy to be proved wrong.  I'm sure Clarke's comments about Bowie have not gone unnoticed and it could be that a guy like Moyes is looking for, similar to Clarke, a club where he can rebuild his reputation.

Did Moyes not come across like he was looking down his nose at the Scotland job when asked about it?

I can't see him "lowering himself" to managing in the Scottish league, he'd probably rather head to Barnsley.

19 minutes ago, paul wright scores said:

Who would have thought when we met in Melbourne what the next 20 months would be like?

He hadn't even been appointed at that time as it was the day before McCulloch's last game. 

Unbelievable turnaround, it’s brought the club back together.  I remember listening to McCullochs last game in Melbourne and was starting to think that relegation was a certainty, how wrong I was!

Sir Steve must be mighty relieved for the Craig Thompson inspired single victory over Derek McInnes early this season otherwise his inability to get the better of Del would have been a serious blot on his record during his time at Rugby Park ;)

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Did Moyes not come across like he was looking down his nose at the Scotland job when asked about it?

I can't see him "lowering himself" to managing in the Scottish league, he'd probably rather head to Barnsley.

Moyes it is then.

Just an outsider point of view but, Kilmarnock boy who has done an incredible job in less than a season at Livingston, would Gary Holt not be a decent shout for this job?

Not sure of his contract situation with Livi but im sure he'd jump at it if offered. 

Just now, Flybhoy said:

Just an outsider point of view but, Kilmarnock boy who has done an incredible job in less than a season at Livingston, would Gary Holt not be a decent shout for this job?

Not sure of his contract situation with Livi but im sure he'd jump at it if offered. 

Couldn't begrudge him the job tbh. Lovely guy but I'd rather we had Goodwin managing us over Holt

3 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

That would be absolutely mental and well above my expectations.  Of course Moyes has had a difficult time of it since taking the Man Utd job but that would still be a sensational appointment.  

He's apparently a complete Gordon Smith type, if he was chocolate he would eat himself. That's from a guy on kickback who knows/has worked with him......

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

This c**t is delusional....seriously :lol:

Screenshot_20190520-203712_Twitter.jpg

What he says is actually pretty innocuous, and the only real possible reply to a direct question.

Surprised you didn't pick up on that tbh.

Just now, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Somebody should go and check on Gordon

Surprised you would quote me again after absolutely shiting the bed a couple of days ago.

Were you that guy with the scarf at the end?