The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Just now, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Aye course you do which why your swearing about it

Jones will get a chance Kent will go back to Pool and get sold

You believe what you want mate......

I'll drop you a wee message and you can update us on his performances come January, when he's being offered on loan to the likes of the Hamilton's, St Mirren's or Dundee's of this world :thumsup2 

Alex Bruces contract expires at the end of the season? I thought he was signed up for next season. Got to give him another year after recent performances. Findlay, Broadfoot, and him competing for the two starting places is a fantastic prospect.

2 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Alex Bruces contract expires at the end of the season? I thought he was signed up for next season. Got to give him another year after recent performances. Findlay, Broadfoot, and him competing for the two starting places is a fantastic prospect.

SC said at Friday's presser he plans to sit down with Alex and discuss his future this coming week.

On his performances so far, it's a no brainer to offer him a deal. 

Edited by C4mmy31

2 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

There are far far bigger clubs out there who have already expressed an interest in the batman..... maybe pre 2012 Rangers would have been an attraction, not anymore

Worth remembering the poster your replying too genuinely believes Rangers beat Crystal Palace to the signing of Jake Hastie.

Can someone remind me why Dryhorce hates Killie again? Is it because 'Mubtumbo' plays with us? 
It's f*ckin hilarious, i feel like Colombo trying to figure out what the hell he's actually trying to say.
His relationship with the english language is tenuous at best.

3 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

SC said at Friday's presser he plans to sit down with Alex and discuss his future this coming week.

On his performances so far, it's a no brainer to offer him a deal. 

Scottish fitbaw seems like a stroll in the park for Bruce.And I dont think he will have the rushes of blood that Big Kirk gives us(nor the red cards!)

12 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Our reserves get a bigger following from Ayrshire 

Maybe that is what your most angry at.

Get your own house in order first before you criticise us

Also money spent in Scottish footballs good for the game all round

Still taking JJ for 0 though

I am not angry merely stating a fact. Everybody survived when your previous club went to league two so cut the shit about the " blue pound" . Your club and its support are the cancer that hold Scottish Football back. Pity clowns like you  never learn.  Your club ahs no entitlement despite what you think you are just another piece of cannon fodder.

By the way our house is in order, no debt, no bigots. Try it you may come to like it.

I'll drop you a wee message and you can update us on his performances come January, when he's being offered on loan to the likes of the Hamilton's, St Mirren's or Dundee's of this world :thumsup2 
Oi!!!!!!

Guest Moomintroll
Tremendous season for Killie whether they get third or not.  What is the talk on whether Clarke will be staying?
Resigned to him getting the Scotland job Pepp as it is the ideal solution for him. Will let him install a FT assistant up here while he can watch the English scene & do the schmoozing down there to turn undecided players heads. Can commute back & forth to be in Scotland when he needs to while spending much more time with has family. He can do all this with far more money than we could ever pay him & with far less pressure that a club job in England would entail. He will go with my best wishes as he will markedly improve the National Team & get players wanting to play for him, but he better leave Alex Dyer behind to keep up the good work.

1 hour ago, jimmy boo said:
13 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Oi!!!!!!

OK you can have Kris Boyd instead 

3 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
16 hours ago, Kuro said:
Tremendous season for Killie whether they get third or not.  What is the talk on whether Clarke will be staying?

Resigned to him getting the Scotland job Pepp as it is the ideal solution for him. Will let him install a FT assistant up here while he can watch the English scene & do the schmoozing down there to turn undecided players heads. Can commute back & forth to be in Scotland when he needs to while spending much more time with has family. He can do all this with far more money than we could ever pay him & with far less pressure that a club job in England would entail. He will go with my best wishes as he will markedly improve the National Team & get players wanting to play for him, but he better leave Alex Dyer behind to keep up the good work.

I cant wait for Sunday

You remember those comments to me?

11 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

I cant wait for Sunday

You remember those comments to me?

Ahhh, the world beaters have arrived to pollute our thread, I'm shocked......

Even on Glasgow Derby day, it's still all about the Killie :thumsup2

Guest Moomintroll
I have him on ignore but please don't tell me that clownshoe is referring to me there? I dislike Celtic as much as I dislike his mob so I found that pretty funny today.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
5 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

I have him on ignore but please don't tell me that clownshoe is referring to me there? I dislike Celtic as much as I dislike his mob so I found that pretty funny today.

He is indeed mate.....

On a plus side, It would appear you are living rent free in his head.

Edited by C4mmy31

Guest Moomintroll
He is indeed mate.....
On a plus side, It would appear you are living rent free in his head.
Cheers min, hope he enjoys talking to himself.