Quitongo's Left Peg

The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Aye e aye.....

Mulumbu in the middle.... :whistle

Edited by C4mmy31

Just now, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Mulumbu and Jones firing Killie to the title is going to be very very funny.

And a liverpool youngster ^_^

The midfield three of Power, Dicker and Mulumbu again...

Related image

1 minute ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Mulumbu and Jones firing Killie to the title is going to be very very funny.

Might even force a torrent of pant-pishing from @shull

I thought Killie fans hated Mulumbu after the game he played for Celtic against them..? 

What a glorious day this truly is. You cannot kill the juggernaut, it simply keeps on gaining in strength. 

Just now, Scosha said:

I thought Killie fans hated Mulumbu after the game he played for Celtic against them..? 

We knew it was unlikely he'd ever sign a permanent deal with us. We don't hate him - just weren't fans of his antics trying to get Tshibola sent off that day. Redemption calls.

2 minutes ago, Scosha said:

That's right, the Paninaro raised the cash to get a hitman out on him. Crowdfunded it.  You missed it?

2 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:

What a glorious day this truly is. You cannot kill the juggernaut, it simply keeps on gaining in strength. 

We knew it was unlikely he'd ever sign a permanent deal with us. We don't hate him - just weren't fans of his antics trying to get Tshibola sent off that day. Redemption calls.

his job was to stop the juggernaut...

we forgive him

Don't think Mulumbu will be back tbh. We could do with cover in midfield though. Suspensions and injuries will mount up as the season goes on. I was surprised we let big Wilson go out on loan. That boy is going to be a very good player. Can he be recalled from loan if needed?
Agreed that we need a centre-mid therefore Wilson is a curious one. However, Mulumbu is an absolute non-starter.
For decades the cheeks have made signings purely to weaken the opposition and we've earned the right to be considered direct rivals. No chance they'd voluntarily arm us further.
:-)

12 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Oany mair fae you & we'll be takin Kiltie back .....;)

We give a good impression of hating all ex-players who come back to the Theatre in other colours. Everyone though is allowed to admit their mistake and come in from the cold for a pie and a warm welcome home. There’s nowhere quite like it they realise! 

As delighted as I am at that news, I've a 5 year old that'll be even happier. I haven't been able to convince him to stop singing the song since he left, so at least now he'll be on-message again. 

I want to have sex with Kilmarnock Football Club.