The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

I wouldn’t say I was delighted with him, but it was quite clear he was a real talent, specifically towards the end of the season. I definitely would have had him back in the summer.

It’s been frustrating but not surprising seeing what he’s done so far this season.

Rivalry's aside...... Lets just hope McInnes plays him in the correct position. He's a cracking talent, would be a shame if he was to go backward.

Have to say I'm a bit gutted we didn't manage to tempt him to stay at RP.

12 hours ago, Jedi said:

Most important part is that we still have the best manager in the country by far. Its obviously disappointing that Stewart would choose to go back to a club that by his own admission he was unhappy at, but we have only lost one player (with Jones still here until the end of the season, another matter I know). SC now has the chance to replace Stewart and hopefully keep the rest of the squad together. 

It’s strange that given the 6 months he’s had under Steve Clarke that he’s now chosen 6 months under McInness.

I don’t think he will get anywhere near the same motivation, coaching and improvement under McInness.

Time will tell though.

It’s strange that given the 6 months he’s had under Steve Clarke that he’s now chosen 6 months under McInness.
I don’t think he will get anywhere near the same motivation, coaching and improvement under McInness.
Time will tell though.
Are you saying McInnes is a worse coach than SSC?

Rivalry's aside...... Lets just hope McInnes plays him in the correct position. He's a cracking talent, would be a shame if he was to go backward.
Have to say I'm a bit gutted we didn't manage to tempt him to stay at RP.

I think he will. Sounds like a broken record but without Mclean and Christie that role is now his. We’ve been crying out for creativity from that central area all season.

20 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

He did choose Aberdeen over us. Killie and Aberdeen offered the same deal and it came down to the player choosing Aberdeen.

How do you know this?

I asked the same question to someone on kickback and got a predictably mute response. 

26 minutes ago, killie_lad said:
34 minutes ago, Estragon said:
No, sorry. What was said?

Clarke said he's only interested in players who 'want to play for the team' when asked about him. it's not even up for debate, Greg Stewart is a rat .

Exactly that. Hope he gets a career ending willy injury.