The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. 

:P 

More seriously, that’s a sad loss to the league. Good news for the likes of ourselves and Hearts right enough, but players rarely have as much impact at clubs like ours the way Stewart has. 

Stefan Scougall is available if you’re looking for a replacement ;) 

3 hours ago, Kyle said:

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. 

:P 

More seriously, that’s a sad loss to the league. Good news for the likes of ourselves and Hearts right enough, but players rarely have as much impact at clubs like ours the way Stewart has. 

Stefan Scougall is available if you’re looking for a replacement ;) 

Its a massive blow right enough but......

Don't count your chickens @Kyle yet, there is 3 weeks of the window still left open. If anyone can sort out replacements its SSC.

Say we did sign Scougall, which I don't think we will btw & he started to perform the way others have under Clarke, what does that say about TW? ;)

Edited by C4mmy31

2 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Its a massive blow right enough but......

Don't count your chickens @Kyle yet, there is 3 weeks of the window still left open. If anyone can sort out replacements its SSC.

Say we did sign Scougall, which I don't think we will btw & he started to perform the way others have under Clarke, what does that say about TW? ;)

Not much to be honest.  And I think most Saints fans would be happy to see Scougall doing well, it just hasn't happened for him at us.

Its quite common in football for players not to perform at one club, then move to another and find form.

Tommy Wright has over the years proven to be one of the best at getting the most out of players who's career has stalled or not really got going.  Stevie May, Michael O'Halloran, Danny Swanson, Liam Craig from his Hibs time, Matt Kennedy, Tony Watt Just off the top of my head.

And Scougall is a big rangers fan, so would be an ideal fit. :)