The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

29 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Bennett now claims to know what Steve Clarke thinks, and discusses with his board of directors since I don’t remember ever seeing a quote claiming we would accept £1m for Judas. What an informed chap. Or clownshoe, you decide!

A quick Google search shows otherwise....

If Clark had accepted our generous offer them Killie could have signed Stewart....

3 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

I love that all it takes for me to hate The Rangers more is for one of their fans to open their mouth. Just when you think you're at maximum zombie hating levels they find new depths to plumb. 

A zillion times this.

My esteem of Sevco fans had pretty much bottomed out, but their horrendous chat on Twitter and on here since Judas Jones' tweet has concreted my hatred.

Cannae wait for their demise.

15 minutes ago, Fide said:

A zillion times this.

My esteem of Sevco fans had pretty much bottomed out, but their horrendous chat on Twitter and on here since Judas Jones' tweet has concreted my hatred.

Cannae wait for their demise.

:lol:

Judas Jones :lol:

How old are you? 

Your club were offered well over the odds for an average squad player and chose to turn it down. Absolutely nobody to blame but themselves.

32 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

:lol:

Judas Jones :lol:

How old are you? 

Your club were offered well over the odds for an average squad player and chose to turn it down. Absolutely nobody to blame but themselves.

Glad to see that the Govan Zombies have finally accepted where they stand in the food chain these days given their signing policy. You guys appear to an outsider like me to be getting mighty frothed up about signing what you admit is an average squad player. Add that to two guys in their twilight boosting their pension pot ahead of their imminent retrial and you can see exactly where you are in the grand scheme of things. Celtic finally hit a slump and Sevco muster the "might" to pull themselves up to the level of Killie and Aberdeen yet the so called "people" see all this as the second coming. It's laughable and cringeworthy in equal measures. 

39 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Glad to see that the Govan Zombies have finally accepted where they stand in the food chain these days given their signing policy. You guys appear to an outsider like me to be getting mighty frothed up about signing what you admit is an average squad player. Add that to two guys in their twilight boosting their pension pot ahead of their imminent retrial and you can see exactly where you are in the grand scheme of things. Celtic finally hit a slump and Sevco muster the "might" to pull themselves up to the level of Killie and Aberdeen yet the so called "people" see all this as the second coming. It's laughable and cringeworthy in equal measures. 

Not fussed about Kamara or Jones Tbh. Both squad players and I’m delighted got them for nothing.

Defoe is a great signing and will hopefully help Alfredo therefore increasing the wee mans market value

Davis is the captain of Northern Ireland and wil be , by a considerable distance, the best midfielder in the country 

All four for next to nothing.

I would like to see use get Ryan Kent on a longer deal then I ll be more than content

Add to that Barisic and Grezda getting a month to find fitness. 

We re looking far stronger for the second half of the season 

38 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Not fussed about Kamara or Jones Tbh. Both squad players and I’m delighted got them for nothing.

Defoe is a great signing and will hopefully help Alfredo therefore increasing the wee mans market value

Davis is the captain of Northern Ireland and wil be , by a considerable distance, the best midfielder in the country 

All four for next to nothing.

I would like to see use get Ryan Kent on a longer deal then I ll be more than content

Add to that Barisic and Grezda getting a month to find fitness. 

We re looking far stronger for the second half of the season 

f**k off to the Sevco page with this pish, no one here gives a shit about your zombie signings and it’s nothing to do with Killie. 

Imagine being so diddy as to try and have a rivalry with Kilmarnock because you're so far away from the actual rivals. [emoji38]

Absolutely this.

I know it must be hard when they've got to share the brain cell but by f**k they're an embarrassing shower of vermin