Quitongo's Left Peg

The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Lads, Bennett is going to keep repeating the same thing over and over again no matter what you say.

Very true, mind you he's got f**k all else to do unlike proper football fans who go to watch their team and try everything they can not to let their club die.

13 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

Hi guys, aware this isn't the right time, but Dom Thomas's loan spell is up and I'd really appreciate it if you let us keep him for the season. We'll borrow Calum Waters as well if that's ok?

Thanks x

Hmm, I'd say if Thomas doesn't get a chance now following all this Jones business that's officially curtains for him at RP. You might be disappointed. 

Lads, Bennett is going to keep repeating the same thing over and over again no matter what you say.
At least he isn't posting about child abuse.

Hmm, I'd say if Thomas doesn't get a chance now following all this Jones business that's officially curtains for him at RP. You might be disappointed. 

Got a feeling that Thomas may get a chance to prove himself now. I wouldn’t let Jones kick another ball for us. He can train with the youths as far as I’m concerned.

Mind when Rangers died and some players used their "right to move" to not transfer their contracts to Sevco?
Rangers fans certainly handled that affair with dignity.
i think after re-signing lafferty, davis and mcgregor they just need naismith to get the old band back together. they do, do walking away and are also great at running back

Only utter morons still give cretins like bennet the attention he's desperate for.

Sad to see this shit from Jones, although it's always sad to see someone out themselves as a horrible thick bigot piece of shit.

It's also incredibly stupid and massively disrespectful to his current employers. Puts Kilmarnock in an awkward position. I think they should make the p***k train with the reserves until the end of the season.

8 minutes ago, Estragon said:

I feared that might be the case.

He was outstanding for us for the first six weeks, but teams started to get very, very tight to him and that made it more difficult. Still managed four goals, and six assists in 12 games though, so I'd be disappointed if we couldn't keep him a bit longer. Especially given we're on track to have a solitary outfield substitute next week, and he's been one of very, very few positives from an utterly miserable campaign.

Take it Waters isn't anywhere near your side? Left-back is a huge issue for us and I liked him during his loan spell from Celtic.

1 hour ago, Estragon said:

Nice one mate, must make up for getting beaten by a totally dismal Falkirk side, and the dawning realisation that you're never going to see them back in the top division. 

Ever. 

Reveal hidden contents

Ever. :)

Killy fans are touchy as f**k, eh?

6 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

I feared that might be the case.

He was outstanding for us for the first six weeks, but teams started to get very, very tight to him and that made it more difficult. Still managed four goals, and six assists in 12 games though, so I'd be disappointed if we couldn't keep him a bit longer. Especially given we're on track to have a solitary outfield substitute next week, and he's been one of very, very few positives from an utterly miserable campaign.

Take it Waters isn't anywhere near your side? Left-back is a huge issue for us and I liked him during his loan spell from Celtic.

Waters is the back-up to Greg Taylor at left-back, but is unlikely to get a sniff of the team unless Taylor gets injured. I'd be surprised if we let him go unless we sign another left-back though. Ross Millen is in a similar position at right-back, but has had to come into the team a couple of times after O'Donnell got injured.

8 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

He's not, but only really because Greg Taylor is always first pick. We're short on cover so I'm not sure if I could see that happening either. 

1 minute ago, RawB93 said:

Killy fans are touchy as f**k, eh?

Say that again and I'll burn your fucking house down.

8 minutes ago, Fide said:

Jordan Jones is dead to me.

That is all.

Tell you who's dead to me? Kristoffer Ajer. I just want to forget he was ever near us - absolute c**t.

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

Waters is the back-up to Greg Taylor at left-back, but is unlikely to get a sniff of the team unless Taylor gets injured. I'd be surprised if we let him go unless we sign another left-back though. Ross Millen is in a similar position at right-back, but has had to come into the team a couple of times after O'Donnell got injured.

1 hour ago, Estragon said:

He's not, but only really because Greg Taylor is always first pick. We're short on cover so I'm not sure if I could see that happening either. 

I'll be honest, Killie really aren't endearing themselves to me here. Have you got anybody at all available who could be of use to us?

Send Jones our way as punishment for his excessive staunchness. That would teach him.

2 hours ago, Fide said:

Jordan Jones is dead to me.

That is all.

You guys will probably get him back on loan in a year's time, chill oot...

20 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

OoftScreenshot_20190105-172619_Twitter.jpg

This is one of two things. Either it’s not actually Jordan Jones that’s posted it, or he is wanting to ensure that he’s at Ibrox in the next couple of weeks. This kind of thing has happened before and I think that it can safely be said that Jordan Jones will be a Rangers player by 31st January at the latest.

15 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

This is one of two things. Either it’s not actually Jordan Jones that’s posted it, or he is wanting to ensure that he’s at Ibrox in the next couple of weeks. This kind of thing has happened before and I think that it can safely be said that Jordan Jones will be a Rangers player by 31st January at the latest.

If it is his account, he must be a complete cretin. Disrespectful to the club who has paid his wages and pandering to the knuckledraggers at the same time. If he was to go to Ibrox in January, would they not have to stump up cash for him ? 

Killie should make him train on his own for the rest of the season and not give him a sniff of football action.