The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

3 minutes ago, KillieCon said:

Is BobWilliamson the same guy that used to post as No8?

Yes, the one banned for homophobic posts.

Be careful though, or he'll offer you a square go and you'll have to fight a "hardened ultra"

Just now, KillieCon said:

Is BobWilliamson the same guy that used to post as No8?

Not sure about that

But he's a typical orc, always posted missing when they suffer a loss.

Carrying on a tradition since 2012 :thumsup2

4 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Your season ticket sales won’t continue to rise at 14% though.

Bear in the mind the accounts quoted refer to 2017/18 which does NOT include the significant increases in attendance for the current 2018/19 season. Also not included is the increased sponsorship for current season and also the investment from Phyliss McLeish into the club believed to be around £100K

From one Tap 4 team to another, I feel for you guys potentially losing Stewart (regardless if it helps us).

I wish we’d taken him back as it was obvious, at least to me, that he’s an absolute baller but suffered from being played out of position.

Ive taken a great deal of satisfaction at him proving me correct in my opinion of him this season.

I’m the opposite.

Like you I could clearly see he was a quality player but he’s had me seething this season at how good he’s been.

I know facebook is facebook but some of our fans, especially those who's names I've only seen starting to pop up this season, are absolutely embarrassing.  People commenting with conspiracy theories around Stewart that would make Bob Williamson blush.

41 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I know facebook is facebook but some of our fans, especially those who's names I've only seen starting to pop up this season, are absolutely embarrassing.  People commenting with conspiracy theories around Stewart that would make Bob Williamson blush.

is it possible to blush if you are permanently bright red from being a permaseething gammony jakey?

54 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I find that very difficult to believe.

26 minutes ago, thepundit said:

I think the signing of Jones has already served its purpose. Rangers will just see it as a bonus if Jones is any more than a squad player. 

In regards to borrowing, I doubt Jones' salary will even make a dent in the weekly budget. £5k a week, maximum. Eduardo Herrera probably made that much in the time its taken me to write this post.

I like a good conspiracy so I checked Brum's staff but the only link I could find to Rangers is James Beattie is part of the coaching team. Ah well.

Still can't see your team doing a Hearts and dropping down the league. Psychologically, its been a bad week for the club though in terms of challenging for the championship trophy.

Who cares what you think

12 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

I find that very difficult to believe.

23 minutes ago, coprolite said:

is it possible to blush if you are permanently bright red from being a permaseething gammony jakey?

20 hours ago, killie_lad said:
21 hours ago, bennett said:
Oh dear, how sad, never mind....

Funny that, I had the exact same reaction when your shitehole of a club went down the pan

20 hours ago, Nadroj said:

f**k off you alky *** c**t

20 hours ago, buddie06smfc said:

That 2012 attitude creeping back in, one which McGregor, Davis & Lafferty shared. Never forget.

20 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

Can't wait til admin 2. Last accounts showing 14m losses. Tick tock 

Atleast you guys still have Jordan Jones... Oh wait you lot don't want to play him.....

13 hours ago, kingjoey said:

You obviously see Kilmarnock as a serious challenge for your third place spot.

Would be silly not to....

27 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

You obviously 

But hey you showed the big bad Rangers when you knocked back all those hundreds of thousands. Now you’re getting not one penny.

As our Jordan would say.... WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!:thumsup2

Hundreds of thousands my arse, you offered next to f**k all and wanted to pay it up you shameless scum. Away and stuff your fat *** face you smelly bigoted toad.

You obviously 

But hey you showed the big bad Rangers when you knocked back all those hundreds of thousands. Now you’re getting not one penny.
As our Jordan would say.... WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!:thumsup2

Mmm, hundreds of thousands

Yeh just like your only tens of thousands in debt.

Fucking bigoted scum still haven’t learned to count