The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

5 hours ago, bennett said:

The point is about Clark condemning a hearts player for actions previously done by one of his own players.

5 hours ago, bennett said:

Clark accused a player of feigning injury to get another sent off, that is the only part of his statement that I highlighted.

Back in yer box.

Deliberately misspelling Clarke to own the diddies!

Spoiler

Unless, of course, there's some sort of objection to the Irish spelling of that surname?

325b3123-24e3-40a9-8770-dc3935909e37.gif

Edited by killiefan27

Steve Clarke has confirmed that he will contest the charges lodged against him by the Scottish FA.

The Killie boss and the club were charged following the reaction to Gary Dicker's unsuccessful appeal over the red card picked up against Hearts.

A hearing date has been set for October 25 and the manager expressed the intention to challenge all the charges.

The manager was able to work with his full squad for the first time on Thursday following the conclusion of the summer transfer window ahead of our trip to face Hibernian at Easter Road.

Our international stars Stephen O'Donnell and Jordan Jones were also discussed ahead our visit to the capital. 

You can watch highlights from the manage

Good of the club to try and get him signed up. He's become our biggest asset ahead of jones in last season. Not sure if he'll sign though. His stock won't get much higher than it is right now so might think he can get a big move down south. Still 2 years left though so even if he doesn't sign and moves in jan/summer it would be good cash for the club.  

17 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Great to see us being proactive in this. He's well within his rights to turn it down and look for a bigger club but it's great to see we're looking at extending his contract so early. 

2 minutes ago, Girth said:

Lee Clark has apparently applied for the job at my beloved Hereford FC...wasn’t he honking for you guys?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/herefordawaydays/permalink/1793087124142120/

Meh, I'm indifferent. He kept us in the league and the following season signed a gazillion players, most of whom we're absolute diddies. He did sign Jordan Jones and Souleymane Coulibaly however. 

35 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

He's a p***k.

In what way?  This isn't me challenging you on your opinion I know you have "ITK" people within the club and I'm genuinely interested in this part of Clark's reputation.

37 minutes ago, Coooombe said:

Meh, I'm indifferent. He kept us in the league and the following season signed a gazillion players, most of whom we're absolute diddies. He did sign Jordan Jones and Souleymane Coulibaly however. 

This is where I stand on Clark too, pretty much word for word.

47 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

In what way?  This isn't me challenging you on your opinion I know you have "ITK" people within the club and I'm genuinely interested in this part of Clark's reputation.

In that he was a serial bullshitter, was rarely  there (even though he said he'd move to Scotland in his interview) and has since been found out at Bury.

Talked a good game but it was all unravelling and he jumped ship before it did. Literally left on the first day he could under his contract!  Bullet well and truly dodged.

Jig was a disaster too and by all accounts didn't want the job and took it after some pressure.

Thank f**k we've got a proper manager now. The professionalism at the club from Clark to Clarke is night and day.

He did sign Jones & SC but if you throw enough shite at a wall, some will eventually stick!

I was initially okay with him as boss (he spoke well at the first KFCSA meeting) but just heard too many things after that which made me very suspicious/wary of him. I worked in Birmingham a few years back and kept in touch with a few of the boys who followed Brum and what they told me at the time when he was their boss was repeating itself at KIllie.

I know he kept on banging on about leaving us in top 6 but we were never finishing there with him as boss.