The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

We have signed Ashcroft, what can we expect?

If it's the old Ashcroft then he's a bombscare, tends to back of one on one with an attacker then gets himself caught side on and is easily beaten by whoever runs at him, prone to dive in a bit last gasp and has given away a few penalties.... If it's the Ashcroft who played alongside Addison then that's a different story, solid enough when guided through a game by him... All in all should do ok in the Championship.

This is only my opinion mate. Others may have a different view.

We have signed Ashcroft, what can we expect?

total bombscare in the premiership, but strolled through play off games against the shite falkirk strikers, so should be a good championship player

Ashcroft is, and always has been excellent in the air.

When the ball is on the deck, hes likely to get turned inside out and either pull off an absolute worldy of a recovery challenge or give away a penalty.

Edited by CLANCY2KTID

Conrad Balatoni any good? We are apparently trying to sign him.

Not quite good enough for the Premiership in my opinion but should be ok in the Championship.

That's the description I would offer for almost any of our released players, only exception being Slater (better than us), Carrick (haven't seen him).

I reckon Balatoni would do well at Ayr.

Likewise, Ashcroft at Dunfermline, if he gets an experienced partner.

It'll be a tough league, and I hope they both work out for their respective clubs.

Yes, even Ayr.

You lot need to get your arses up to the top table so we can have Ayrshire derbies again.