The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Whatever happened to the wee winger Johnston?

Always looked a good wee player.

He did his cruciate at the start of the season and he's been recuperating ever since. He was smashing in the U20s when he first broke through and did show promise in the first team a few times, but my guess is that Clark doesn't think he'll fit into his plans to build a new team. I hope the boy gets a new club and can do a job for someone. 

As skilful as he undoubtedly is I always thought Chris Johnston was a bit faint hearted to make the most of his potential.

Ok, he's very light - but he was visibly gingerly about tackles before his injury. With the added psychological impact of a serious injury I really felt that tentativeness would only increase. I'd be surprised in all honesty if he goes on to make an impact on the top flight again.

What happened to Ross Barbour? Was he not the next big thing at one point?

Released at the January transfer window, currently playing junior football with Rob Roy..... One to watch for next season is Greg Taylor, played against Dundee Utd and Falkirk last Sunday, natural left footec and very composed for a kid on the ball ;-)

Released at the January transfer window, currently playing junior football with Rob Roy..... One to watch for next season is Greg Taylor, played against Dundee Utd and Falkirk last Sunday, natural left footec and very composed for a kid on the ball ;-)

Taylor looked brilliant in those 2 games. However, Barbour looked good when he came through so I'll reserve judgement.

I feel like these types of players are our specialty

Willie Gibson,

Davie Bagon,

Alex Burke,

Matthew Kennedy......