The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Probably the only two players who didn't hate him or argue with him.

Sounds plausible and would reaffirm my suspicions that our top scorer has had a fallout with the management and that's why he's been dropped.

Clark told one of our supporters to shut up when it was suggested Davidson should come off (he was having a particularly bad game). By the sounds of it that won't come as a surprise to you!

Sounds plausible and would reaffirm my suspicions that our top scorer has had a fallout with the management and that's why he's been dropped.

Clark told one of our supporters to shut up when it was suggested Davidson should come off (he was having a particularly bad game). By the sounds of it that won't come as a surprise to you!

Doesn't surprise me at all. I remember on a Friday night, we got beat like 5-2 away to Dundee United in the Scottish cup last season. It was an awful performance, so we were giving AJ and SC some stick. Clark started giving us some back then eventually got so seething he was telling us to shut up. He stormed down the tunnel IIRC :lol:

Slater really out of contract Killie lads?

I think he is. To be fair, most of our better players are out of contract in the summer because we have never looked at Dundee Utd or Hibs and noticed that if you sign players for longer then they can't go for free and you might make a few bob.

I think he is. To be fair, most of our better players are out of contract in the summer because we have never looked at Dundee Utd or Hibs and noticed that if you sign players for longer then they can't go for free and you might make a few bob.

That sounds a novel idea, making money from players you develop. It'll never catch on down here.

I like to lurk on the Killiefc forums every now and again but have never bothered registering. Does anyone know why they close it to guest view every now and again and disable the opportunity to register?

Because Baz and Hippo are basically the 3rd Reich of the forum world.

I like to lurk on the Killiefc forums every now and again but have never bothered registering. Does anyone know why they close it to guest view every now and again and disable the opportunity to register?

Because Baz and Hippo are basically the 3rd Reich of the forum world.

You really don't want to go onto the Killie forum anyway. It is, as Obi Wan would say, 'a hive of scum an villainy'.

It's populated mainly by people who aren't supporters any more telling you why they don't give the club any money.

"I'm not going back until Bobby Williamson goes"

"I'm not going back until JJ goes"

"I'm not going back until MJ goes"

"I'm not going back until AJ goes"

"I'm not going back until plastic pitch goes"

The reason just changes every wee while. Basically, they prefer watching the EPL on tele and can't be ersed going to games any more.

You really don't want to go onto the Killie forum anyway. It is, as Obi Wan would say, 'a hive of scum an villainy'.

It's populated mainly by people who aren't supporters any more telling you why they don't give the club any money.

"I'm not going back until Bobby Williamson goes"

"I'm not going back until JJ goes"

"I'm not going back until MJ goes"

"I'm not going back until AJ goes"

"I'm not going back until plastic pitch goes"

The reason just changes every wee while. Basically, they prefer watching the EPL on tele and can't be ersed going to games any more.

There is also a group of them that seem to think that, missing a mid-week match in Inverness during a cold, wet Winter night is almost as bad as murder. The whole fact that some believe: ''if you miss any matches, you're not a 'real fan'' makes me cringe everytime. Most of them are the same people who have been boycotting matches since 2007.

There is also a group of them that seem to think that, missing a mid-week match in Inverness during a cold, wet Winter night is almost as bad as murder. The whole fact that some believe: ''if you miss any matches, you're not a 'real fan'' makes me cringe everytime. Most of them are the same people who have been boycotting matches since 2007.

True. You get them at Scotland matches too where you are only a real fan if you went to Macedonia and the Faroes.

There was a cracker the other day on our forum though where a guy starts by saying he hasn't been to many games and then proceeds to slag the club off for shutting the Moffatt - eh?

Who are those people then?

Interested to see the usernames that come out with stuff like that.

True. You get them at Scotland matches too where you are only a real fan if you went to Macedonia and the Faroes.

There was a cracker the other day on our forum though where a guy starts by saying he hasn't been to many games and then proceeds to slag the club off for shutting the Moffatt - eh?

Macedonia was a cracking trip to be fair.

I've better things to do with my money than spend £500 on a day trip to the Faroes though.