• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Quitongo's Left Peg

The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Stop stealing our thunder you absolute b*****ds.
image.png.de8d5a3aaa6c4f6836591b818c4d2480.png
image.png.38261af4df8e3f2263acab7471cc2023.png
Rivalry aside, congrats guys.  Ayrshire runs Scottish football.

Just make sure you get promoted!

2 hours ago, ayrshire_nomad said:

I got 16/1 with betfred, 14/1 with Ladbrokes, £20 on each

As Celtic don,t normally  do nils at home , might be better to go with Killie and both teams to score @ 25/1 ..Got to be worth a couple of quid..

9 hours ago, paul wright scores said:

I bought a ticket for Parkhead on Saturday this morning - first time i will have gone to a league match there since the night the fox ran onto the pitch. 

Danny Fox?

Just checked again to make sure and Yup, we are stiill top this morning !

Gerelateerde afbeelding

Edited by killiekranky

17 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

Gerelateerde afbeelding

Was it a Manuel check?..... :P

21 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

Gerelateerde afbeelding

Imagine if you're still saying that on Sunday night...

Kilmarnock Football Club has mutually agreed to terminate the contract of Jack Byrne with immediate effect due to personal and family reasons and his desire to return to Ireland. 

Everyone at the club would like to warmly thank Jack for his contribution to the club and wish him and his family all the very best for the future.

Jack Byrne said: "This was not an easy decision to make but I feel that I need to be closer to my family at this time. I’m extremely grateful to all at Kilmarnock Football Club for their help and support during my time at Rugby Park.

"I’d like to say a special thanks to the management team as well as my team-mates who made me feel welcome and part of the group from day one. 

"I’d like to wish them and the Kilmarnock supporters all the very best for the remainder of the season and beyond."

Good luck to him, I'm glad it turns out he's left on good terms rather than spitting the dummy. 

32 minutes ago, Coooombe said:

Good luck to him, I'm glad it turns out he's left on good terms rather than spitting the dummy. 

It was never going to say he spat the dummy!

5 hours ago, Coooombe said:

His interview after he signed for Shamrock Rovers this afternoon has a hint of a suggestion he did. He wasn't to happy at not getting a game at RP.

Edited by C4mmy31

It was never going to be easy for him breaking into the galacticos team though, so best all round he moves to a smaller club where he gets the chance to play. 

On 12/6/2018 at 22:12, olliethedug said:

Just make sure you get promoted!

Indeed. Having 3 derby games in the top league will be good for both clubs.

On 15/07/2018 at 12:12, NorthBank said:

Of the squad that skooshed the Championship 16 have left and 4 more told to go as they will not get a game. We have only recruited 7 new players so far so were down to the bare bones on Friday night.

Only 4 of the Championship winning team played on Friday. We had 4 fringe players from last season playing,  2 guys from English U23 teams and a new signing from a team that got relegated to the Championship. A make-shift team that were better than your established squad. Our team that starts the season will be pretty different from Friday night's. I was pretty surprised how poor Killie were as I thought they would maul us but saw nothing to worry us for the season ahead.  Killie's bubble has burst methinks.

KiLLie's bUbbLe hAs BurSt meThiNkS