The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

1 minute ago, C4mmy31 said:

Not from agent Scotland mate, its on the kickback forum..... only asking the question.

It was originally posted on the agent scotland twitter page. Whoever has chucked it on kickback has took it from there.

No chance of it happening.

Boy sounds like he could be a Hamilton signing 

Typical, the one season when I am no longer able to attend that many games and we actually look like a very decent team. I am beginning to think I was bad luck all along. 
I feel your pain, haven't been able to afford a match in the one season when we are good. Thank feck for BBC Alba, at least i see some of it

5 hours ago, DuntoiRab said:
9 hours ago, Richie95 said:
Typical, the one season when I am no longer able to attend that many games and we actually look like a very decent team. I am beginning to think I was bad luck all along. 

I feel your pain, haven't been able to afford a match in the one season when we are good. Thank feck for BBC Alba, at least i see some of it

I think the club are releasing  a streaming service for home games in the new year.  Most other clubs charge about 6 quid-ish per match.

Not sure of your financial situation of course but this could maybe get ye a football fix!

37 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

I think the club are releasing  a streaming service for home games in the new year.  Most other clubs charge about 6 quid-ish per match.

Not sure of your financial situation of course but this could maybe get ye a football fix!

Apparently they are upgrading the internet services from Rugby park first before releasing it, according to Scott McClymont its being trialed at present.

11 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

You don’t see anything wrong with that ?

Nope.... he's paid to write his column, what he does write or the views he expresses, is his own opinion, not necessarily that of mine, yours or anyone else connected to Kilmarnock FC.

Edited by C4mmy31

He IS connected to Kilmarnock, so it is someone connected there. And Rangers are a rival team this season. And Kris Boyd wants to see them stronger. Only a total idiot would be happy with this.

I don't think I'd be overly concerned about it in any real terms if I were a Killie supporter because I don't think what Kris Boyd says has any bearing whatsoever, but I'd still be pissed off about him saying it. Becuase it puts into question how much of a shit he gives about how well the team he actually plays for does.

26 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

He IS connected to Kilmarnock, so it is someone connected there. And Rangers are a rival team this season. And Kris Boyd wants to see them stronger. Only a total idiot would be happy with this.

I don't think I'd be overly concerned about it in any real terms if I were a Killie supporter because I don't think what Kris Boyd says has any bearing whatsoever, but I'd still be pissed off about him saying it. Becuase it puts into question how much of a shit he gives about how well the team he actually plays for does.

I doubt anything he says is going to influence who signs for Rangers or Killie for that matter.

Everyone knows he's a gers man at heart, but nobody can doubt he does give a shit when he plays for us, last seasons goal tally alone proves that not to mention the impact he has within the dressing room at Rugby Park.

His playing career is winding down now so if he sees his future as a journalist then that's fine by me but try not to confuse what he says in print with his commitment to Kilmarnock FC as a player.

Edited by C4mmy31

1 hour ago, Principal Flutie said:

Except that you can see quite clearly how much of a shit he gives every time he plays for us - the guy finished as top scorer in the league last season, FFS. The fact that he's living rent free in the heads of every Aberdeen and Celtic fan is just an added bonus.