The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

I've really had enough of gary locke now. His lazy unimaginative signings are a joke. I'm disappointed leven hasn't had players lined up from down south. Our priority his a big hardy cnut that can pass a ball in the middle of the park and that ain't going to be any ex jambo current bun or hibees! !!

I've really had enough of gary locke now. His lazy unimaginative signings are a joke. I'm disappointed leven hasn't had players lined up from down south. Our priority his a big hardy cnut that can pass a ball in the middle of the park and that ain't going to be any ex jambo current bun or hibees! !!

They really are all lazy signings like you say. If I was a Killie fan I'd be raging. Three year deal for Gary Locke :lol:

Our priority his a big hardy cnut that can pass a ball in the middle of the park and that ain't going to be any ex jambo current bun or hibees! !!

According to somebody I know at the 20s game Ian Black is playing as a trialist.