The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Haha, nah mate.

Just a wee bit of optimism after seeing our display yesterday.

I put a couple of bets on the Open this morning but forgot to tick the ew box :(

If Boyd can get 20 goals this season he'd come into Strachan's thoughts for France2016 (If we make it).

I can see him getting a healthy return. My main concern will he start the 30+ games that would allow him to get near that target?

I don't see the top 6 changing too much this season. Personally I could see Hearts being the likeliest of those finishing outside of it last season to make the big leap forward. Not impossible as Hamilton and Thistle both finished with more points than Dundee. Although Dundee seemed to down tools once they qualified tbf and had more difficult games during the split?

I put a couple of bets on the Open this morning but forgot to tick the ew box :(If Boyd can get 20 goals this season he'd come into Strachan's thoughts for France2016 (If we make it).I can see him getting a healthy return. My main concern will he start the 30+ games that would allow him to get near that target?I don't see the top 6 changing too much this season. Personally I could see Hearts being the likeliest of those finishing outside of it last season to make the big leap forward. Not impossible as Hamilton and Thistle both finished with more points than Dundee. Although Dundee seemed to down tools once they qualified tbf and had more difficult games during the split?

Apart from Celtic and Aberdeen, I can't see much between the rest of the teams.

Think its all to play for this year.

Can see Motherwell and Hamilton being the 2 to struggle this year.

Edited by cass316

Apart from Celtic and Aberdeen, I can't see much between the rest of the teams.

Think its all to play for this year.

Can see Motherwell and Hamilton being the 2 to struggle this year.

I'll second that one... Would add Partick to that though!!

Question.

Heard St Mirren are in for Andy Webster

Would we taks him at Killie?

Gary Locke will know him through hearts.

Btw there is no link to us at all, so don't get exicted craigyyboy

Definitely not.

Plagued with injuries his entire career and when he was fit he wasn't all that great.

Zaliukas apparently signing for us, i think he'd be an amazing pairing with Connely could see us be a real force next season

Where did you hear this?

He's still under contract with Rangers and there was an interview in the paper a week or so ago saying Davey Weir rates him.

Edited by cass316

"We brought in Danny, Wes and Rob to add to that defensive unit."

“We need that and it gives us a level of security and adds to the competition for places with Cammy Bell, Marius and Darren McGregor already there."

Where did you hear this?

He's still under contract with Rangers and there was an interview in the paper a week or so ago saying Davey Weir rates him.

Doing the rounds on Twitter. Apparently Locke told someone on ferry.

Any time I saw Rangers last season he was poor. We already have good cover at centre half, would much prefer 2 full backs.

Where did you hear this?

Anthony Brown on twitter, scottish football reporter tweeted...

@anthonyabrown: Kilmarnock shaping up v nicely this summer. That squad has to be looking to push for top six. Another eye-catching arrival likely as well

Then someone said they had talked to Locke on the ferry and Zalukas is coming.

Mucculoch is the obivous like for him to come here. Boyd and smith also.

Doing the rounds on Twitter. Apparently Locke told someone on ferry.

Any time I saw Rangers last season he was poor. We already have good cover at centre half, would much prefer 2 full backs.

Definitely need cover for LB.

Smith looks the part but an injury and we're fucked.

Barbour at LB is possibly the worst decision in footballing history as he's horrendous at RB and that's his natural position.