The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

2 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

From a few different sources he was bagged for gross misconduct. 

Sectarianism again or was it something dodgy with young females again, or is there a new anti social behaviour thing he's doing?

2 hours ago, Torfason said:

Genuine question but from the outside your January window looks like a fire sale to cut costs, is that the case?

No idea what went on over the last week or so but it'll all come out no doubt.

The lad from Liverpool looks very decent for 19 years old thou in an otherwise horrendous window.

Surprisingly we looked far better tonight and probably one of the best performances we've had this season.

Dundee Utd are utter dross away from home tbf.

What a difference a day can make. This time last night I was absolutely scunnered with the lack of activity and very pessimistic about the future. Tonight, though, was a brilliant response to everything that happened in the past few days - night and day from Dingwall on Saturday. Almost every player was on form tonight and I'm amazed we didn't score more goals. Was very impressed by Chambers who looks the real deal, I can see why Liverpool have him on their books. While I suspect we probably won't get anything out of Saturday's game away to Livi, that was a big statement and if we can keep the majority of these players in this formation and keep them playing well - plus add a striker who happens to be a free agent - then we might just be able to dig ourselves out of a hole. A good set of results for us tonight, but there's a long way to go in the season...

4 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:

What a difference a day can make. This time last night I was absolutely scunnered with the lack of activity and very pessimistic about the future. Tonight, though, was a brilliant response to everything that happened in the past few days - night and day from Dingwall on Saturday. Almost every player was on form tonight and I'm amazed we didn't score more goals. Was very impressed by Chambers who looks the real deal, I can see why Liverpool have him on their books. While I suspect we probably won't get anything out of Saturday's game away to Livi, that was a big statement and if we can keep the majority of these players in this formation and keep them playing well - plus add a striker who happens to be a free agent - then we might just be able to dig ourselves out of a hole. A good set of results for us tonight, but there's a long way to go in the season...

Chambers looks a player, no wonder McInnes was waxing lyrical about his performance, you can see why he's as highly thought of at Liverpool, mature beyond his years and hopefully gets better once he knows his team mates.

I don't know if I should laugh or greet !

The FA have ruled that Wigan's attempt to recall Jordan Jones wasn't legal and as such he'll spend the rest of the season with Killie (Wigan Today).

Edited by C4mmy31

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
45 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:

Is Rugby Park planned to go back to grass at some point?

Yep, once the training complex up at Crookedholm but not as quick as we first thought as this is being done in stages. At least another 2 of that fucking plastic carpet.

Having said that anything that gets the twisted sister hangers on in a frothing mess cannae be that bad.

3 hours ago, kilMARKnock said:

Yep, once the training complex up at Crookedholm but not as quick as we first thought as this is being done in stages. At least another 2 of that fucking plastic carpet.

Having said that anything that gets the twisted sister hangers on in a frothing mess cannae be that bad.

Aye I thought it might not be until the training facility was built