The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

9 minutes ago, Squalor Vic said:

I'm confused

Couldn't find anything online for him.

It's since come to light he's joining the U18's and this is his 1st pro contract after training with the club for a wee while now.

Edited by C4mmy31

• 2 weeks later...

Innes Cameron likely to be loaned out before the window closes? Seems like he's frozen out the match day squads. We'd take him at Cove not for his goalscoring prowess but I think he would partner well with Mitch. 

Sanders was a standout for us, sad to see him leave but was always likely to happen. Hopefully he gets some game time at Killie

9 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Innes Cameron likely to be loaned out before the window closes? Seems like he's frozen out the match day squads. We'd take him at Cove not for his goalscoring prowess but I think he would partner well with Mitch. 

Sanders was a standout for us, sad to see him leave but was always likely to happen. Hopefully he gets some game time at Killie

I liked Sanders last season in the championship and was surprised he never got much of a crack for us, looks a typical McInnes type player.

Innes was going to get a run with Lafferty being out but unluckily got injured. I think McInnes likes him but for me he's just not good enough for the top league. 

1 hour ago, Squalor Vic said:

I liked Sanders last season in the championship and was surprised he never got much of a crack for us, looks a typical McInnes type player.

Innes was going to get a run with Lafferty being out but unluckily got injured. I think McInnes likes him but for me he's just not good enough for the top league. 

Agreed i don't think Innes is top flight material. Feel theres more to get from him than he's shown previously but needs a run of games. One that could come down a level, perhaps impress and try to kick on. How long is he out injured for?

1 hour ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Agreed i don't think Innes is top flight material. Feel theres more to get from him than he's shown previously but needs a run of games. One that could come down a level, perhaps impress and try to kick on. How long is he out injured for?

Was a hamstring I'm sure, could be a few weeks away still. 

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Kempes said:

Plenty of quiet wee streets within a few minutes of the away end. Just point the car the right way for a quick getaway.

Its all a bit posh down there, weans there don't ask you for a pound to watch your motor, its a minimum £5 that you have to pay by card.