The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

1 hour ago, Killiefan said:

Having watched some of your games this season it could have been worse.

Thanks

I just found an action picture of Doidge, captures his recent running and heading capabilities........😉

image.png.1ff32adabe23efbe373143e35d1e037f.png

In all honesty, I love big Doidge, but he has never been the same since his injury - mobility was never the best, and its regressed.

I do hope for his sake that McInnes can get a tune out of him.

2 hours ago, Smokerson said:

Wonder if this mean Cameron will be allowed out on loan again, it seems he's been getting on for 10 minutes here and there, also how was Dylan Tait last season during his loan?

Let’s hope Cameron goes on loan again. His running style reminds me of Douglas Bader, but without the pace!

Tait is talented player. Plays with his head up, good touch and can see a pass. On the negative side he wanted too much time on the ball and was often dispossessed. Perhaps a bit slow for SPFL. 

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

I haven’t watched the video with the sound on but based on what I saw did the boy who asked for a picture say “up the Ra?”

He said "Up the Celts".

Lafferty has been withdrawn from the NI Squad.

23 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I watched it loads of times and couldn’t understand a word of it so cheers for clarifying. Did Lafferty say what’s being reported ?

Seems to, he should know better however he is an idiot so comes as little surprise.

51 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Seems to, he should know better however he is an idiot so comes as little surprise.

Yes, he comes across as not the brightest. Not that, that excuses him of course. If it came to light on social media that I was using language like that and it was recorded and on social media, my employer would investigate and I fully expect I would be dismissed.

Its also quite depressing the number of people that seem to go about recording famous people to try and get a reaction out of them then post it online. I don’t use a lot of social media so don’t fully understand it however that seems like quite a weird thing to do.

3 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Most bigots are not the brightest 

Kilmarnock should be binning, it’s that’s simple

Under no circumstances is using that language acceptable,

He’s not a daft wee boy.

He’s 35

I doubt he will get binned. We’ve had examples of similar in the past where a slap on the wrists will get dished out and he will release a statement about how really, really sorry he is and how he will use this experience to grow and learn.

6 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I watched it loads of times and couldn’t understand a word of it so cheers for clarifying. Did Lafferty say what’s being reported ?

I thought it was just me that couldn't make out what was said.