The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

On 07/07/2022 at 22:06, Hendo said:

Given most Killie fans think they'll get top 6 with a squad not improved from last season, where they needed a late goal to secure promotion against a part-time side, then being called delusional by a Killie fan is like being called a liar by Boris Johnson.

On 09/07/2022 at 16:59, craigkillie said:

Could be worse, we could have conceded a late goal against a part-time side and lost to them.

Could be worse, we could have been comprehensively pumped by a League 1 side and knocked out with a game to spare.

15 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Seems to be a lot more posts on here about me and my team (6 in the last couple of hours) than about you signing Jordan Jones today (0).

Very strange people.

Not really, he'll need to put his performances where his mouth is, after today's appology/regret, before many fans are won back over after the way he left 1st time around.

Looks like he's got a nice touch and a decent delivery from his crosses. As we've seen from the likes of Ndjoli it's a big step up from playing U23 football against people the same age as you to playing against men, but let's see what he can do.

I like how McInnes is making us into a taller team - I can't remember us having a team where most of the team are tall for years.

Less good news about Hemming being out for a month to six weeks, however. Sam Walker has big gloves to fill but given his previous performances with us I think he's capable of stepping up.