The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

On 13/07/2022 at 10:29, Hendo said:

We let Power go as he wasn't very good. He was also in the Killie side that got relegated.

We were not interested in signing Donnelly, mainly because he has played an average of 13 games a season over the last 4 years, and he's also not very good.

St Mirren are a joke club. Away and give us peace 🤣🤣🤣🤣

18 hours ago, MalkyB123 said:

In the top 10 of best run clubs in Europe, but you stick with that narrative. 

I suppose it'll take your mind of the Tommy Craigesque recruitment going on down Killie way this season.

Any new fullbacks yet or are you sticking with Hodson and Waters?

2 minutes ago, Hendo said:

In the top 10 of best run clubs in Europe.

St Mirren fans bragging about this so much is brilliant.

trophy-invisible433soccer-football-joke-ps4fifa.gif.89ff4c0c7a088c03ca41067630a7d38e.gif

19 hours ago, MalkyB123 said:

Mate I recall a Saints fan, lex iirc, on here giving it the exact same billy big baws last season after Brophy & Kiltie had scored against the mighty Kelty Hearts.

'Which player will we take next' was the quote.

Only for 6 days later to see Goodwin toss them aside like an auld scud book and head to Aberdeen. They then went on to lose 8 out their next 10.

They'll feck off eventually when their season crumbles before their eyes.

Edited by C4mmy31

A few people on Twitter really critical of the performance today, were we really that bad?

We really do need to add to the squad. I haven’t heard any hint of negativity from the manager about the time it’s taking or losing out on targets so I’m pretty comfortable but also a little bit worried.

9 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

A few people on Twitter really critical of the performance today, were we really that bad?

We really do need to add to the squad. I haven’t heard any hint of negativity from the manager about the time it’s taking or losing out on targets so I’m pretty comfortable but also a little bit worried.

Yes, first half anyway we were torture. 
Montrose had the better chances, they chased us down all over the park, only a couple times did we not just lump it aimlessly up the park.

scored out of nothing then we’re quite comfortable second half without doing much. Third goal was nicely worked but Montrose were dead on their feet by then. 

29 minutes ago, PrestersKTID said:

Yes, first half anyway we were torture. 
Montrose had the better chances, they chased us down all over the park, only a couple times did we not just lump it aimlessly up the park.

scored out of nothing then we’re quite comfortable second half without doing much. Third goal was nicely worked but Montrose were dead on their feet by then. 

What better chances mate, don’t recall Hemmings having a save. They chased down in spells but absolutely no drama.

50 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

What better chances mate, don’t recall Hemmings having a save. They chased down in spells but absolutely no drama.

They caught us out for a goal which was chalked off for offside. Not saying they were great chances but they were getting shots away while we didn’t lay a glove early on. 
like I said when the goal went in it was comfortable 

Derek McInnes was pretty straight about the Kilmarnock being second best in the first half in his post match interview and I agreed it will be helpful for KIllie to have a week to prepare and regroup for the start of the SPL season after the Stenhousemuir game.

On 11/07/2022 at 22:25, Hendo said:

Ah, just half a team you need to sign then. Good luck with that, as long as they are of similar quality to the likes of Power and Donnelly you should be fine.

Any club that relies on players like Brophy and Kiltie will certainly struggle. Apart from being average, they spend more time on the physio’s table than on the park. We got rid for a reason.

2 hours ago, the west curve said:

Any club that relies on players like Brophy and Kiltie will certainly struggle. Apart from being average, they spend more time on the physio’s table than on the park. We got rid for a reason.

The reason being you were relegated and couldnt afford them?

19 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

Out of Hendo's last 15 posts, 13 have been in the Killie thread. 1 has been in the St Mirren thread. 

Verified weirdo. 

You took time to research that?

Oops, now 14 out of 17.

On 15/07/2022 at 18:08, Hendo said:

In the top 10 of best run clubs in Europe, but you stick with that narrative. 

I suppose it'll take your mind of the Tommy Craigesque recruitment going on down Killie way this season.

Any new fullbacks yet or are you sticking with Hodson and Waters?

Yet have never been in the top 6 in the SPFL and can barely muster 3000 season tickets from a town of over 75000.

You seem obsessed about Killie for some reason, oddball. 

On 17/07/2022 at 16:49, Hendo said:

The reason being you were relegated and couldnt afford them?

No much use to you, no matter how much money you throw at them when one has a loyalty card for the physio dept and the other canny discipline himself for 90 mins against League 1 opposition fella.

Edited by C4mmy31