The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Great to see Hemming back for another season, it seemed to be the worst kept secret this summer for us. However, the longer it seemed to go before it was confirmed, the more fearful I was that it would turn into another Bachmann-esque saga. 

In regards to the Adeloye links, he looked good in the small amount of games that I seen him play. He would certainly be a good option to have in the squad and probably would not be on that high of a wage compared to some of the other strikers/forward options we have been previously linked with over the last few weeks or so.

Seems to have gone all quiet for you guys, I thought you were going to spend big and aim for top 6 this season? It'll be good to get the pretend Derby back, but are you not getting slightly nervous at the lack of signings? That squad as it stands looks like it'll be fighting it out with St Johnstone to avoid bottom.

Hi there, Falkirk fan here.   Just wanted to say thanks to the Kilmarnock fans who were up at Westfield Stadium last night for the game to rename our South Stand The Kevin McAllister Stand in honour of our player of the Millenium.    Also to those who were in our Brockville Lounge before the game, great atmosphere !

Edited by Onthegoalline1876

34 minutes ago, Steven W said:

Took the game in as a neautral last night. Who was the wee guy who came on as a sub at the same time as Innes Cameron? Looked a talent on last night's evidence.

Steven Warnock. only just turned 19. We loaned him out to Forfar last season.

We have quite a few youngsters DM has promoted to the 1st team squad including a couple of 16 yr olds.

Thanks to the Killie support who made it through to our Crunchie Stand game. Added plenty of noise and atmosphere to the occasion. Cheers.

2 hours ago, Steven W said:

Took the game in as a neautral last night. Who was the wee guy who came on as a sub at the same time as Innes Cameron? Looked a talent on last night's evidence.

Hmmmm.

There's just something strange about your username and your question about our wonderkid Steven Warnock, but I just can't piece it together...

Nope. Nothin' to see here folks. Move along. Move along.

2 hours ago, StringVesto Slipher said:

Hmmmm.

There's just something strange about your username and your question about our wonderkid Steven Warnock, but I just can't piece it together...

Says the guy who joined last month and has 7 posts.

(Sorry, nothing to do with me but I just noticed it).

3 hours ago, StringVesto Slipher said:

Hmmmm.

Hahaha!! I WISH I was nineteen years old and good at football 😄

Glad to see a few young players being brought into the first team squad, looks like DM may be building for a few years at the club a bit if stability in terms of management would be great for us.