The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

4 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Happy with this. Here's hoping for more signings later this week.

Derek McInnes has revealed that 'one or two' are in the pipeline for Kilmarnock

Killie boss Derek McInnes has teased that he has 'one or two' possible signings on the go as the squad met up for pre-season.

The squad has reported in at Largs for the first training camp ahead of their return to the Premiership.

23 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Can't say I remember the boy McInroy from our games against Ayr last season. McInnes described him as someone he can bring on and improve him. 

I thought he played well in the 2nd half against us in the game at Rugby Park in February,   He also scored in the 3-1 game at Somerset.

1 hour ago, paul wright scores said:

I thought he played well in the 2nd half against us in the game at Rugby Park in February,   He also scored in the 3-1 game at Somerset.

I almost never remember opposition players. I'm usually too busy slagging Killie players.

Seen it rumoured that we're sniffing around Tomi Adeloye - not massively excited about that as I've not been overly impressed with him on the occasions I've seen him play. Hoping that this is just a baseless rumour that goes nowhere.

1 hour ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Seen it rumoured that we're sniffing around Tomi Adeloye - not massively excited about that as I've not been overly impressed with him on the occasions I've seen him play. Hoping that this is just a baseless rumour that goes nowhere.

He came on when they won at Rugby Park and did pretty well that night but Ayr fans were going on as if he was top drawer when in reality our shambolic defence was to blame for him looking like a player.

Absolutely brilliant news. Very pleased to have the big man back between the sticks in the big league.

Edit: How nice is that goalie kit btw? Like it a lot.

Edited by Andy_K_97

4 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

You know it's bad when he's had 740 clubs and still only 26. Also spent several spells of 6 months here and there without a club. Doesn't even have a Wikipedia page. Hard pass for me.

8 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

I'd give him a chance. Looked unplayable in some matches last year and has a totally different energy and physicality to anyone else in our forward line. Worth a gamble for all the expense it'd be.