The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Really sorry to see him go but the timing is probably right if he wants to continue playing as I reckon his game time would be limited next season, good luck to him.

A class act on and off the pitch, he totally changed the game when he came on against Arbroath, one of my favourite players in recent years, a Killie legend.

Thank you Burkie! 

I've followed Killie for 30 years and seen some fantastic players, but Burkie would easily be in the top 5. Wildly consistent, always passionate, skillful, changed many a game, and a lovely guy off the field. Can't thank him enough for his time at the club- provided us with more moments of joy than any one player has a right to. 

Always welcome back in some capacity!

9 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Welcome back killie. 

Please don’t do the whole ‘old manager coming back to haunt you’ thing. It’s very cliche and frankly unoriginal so just do something else. 

Might not be able to stop myself if we beat Aberdeen... Just being honest.

Welcome back killie. 
Please don’t do the whole ‘old manager coming back to haunt you’ thing. It’s very cliche and frankly unoriginal so just do something else. 

Derek McInnes in a Kilmarnock v Aberdeen fixture at Rugby Park, or Kilmarnock in a Kilmarnock v Aberdeen fixture at Rugby Park. Something has to give.

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

Derek McInnes in a Kilmarnock v Aberdeen fixture at Rugby Park, or Kilmarnock in a Kilmarnock v Aberdeen fixture at Rugby Park. Something has to give.

There’s nothing surer than mcinnes absolutely having our number next season. 

35 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

You realise we would all have preferred Arbroath to come up.

Because they're less likely to finish above you and consign you to relegation?