The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

1 hour ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Is anyone else absolutely burst after the past weekend? Great fun.

Yep, still rough from Friday night despite have had a swally or two since 🤢

Had to go for it though, if we keep up our previous standards I'll be 80 the next time we get a chance to win the Championship 😁

The Killie TV comms have been restored. They got lost amongst the chaos originally. 

If anyone wants to see why I shout for Burke to come on every week to win us the game or to see it out, here's a perfect example of why. 

Everyone else is, rightly and understandably, losing their fucking heads. He's over at McInnes, talking tactics/instructions and clearly not happy about something. The absolute consummate professional. 

7 hours ago, killiepiemuncher said:

Gigolo found. ^^

Well the number 12 in my user name has some significance to my customers, eh I mean colleagues……Yes, you’ve guessed it.. the time I get out my bed even during work days.

On 25/04/2022 at 18:22, craigkillie said:

They've definitely just been re-recorded afterwards.

Yep you can tell the fake excitement from Digger a mile off.

What happened to the original commentary, was everyone too busy celebrating to speak?

Edited by Lurkst

2 hours ago, Lurkst said:

Yep you can tell the fake excitement from Digger a mile off.

What happened to the original commentary, was everyone too busy celebrating to speak?

They completely cut out as the goal went in so I assume a wire got disconnected in the celebrations

On 25/04/2022 at 07:36, craigkillie said:

The following players are under contract for next season:

Euan Murray
Dan Armstrong
Blair Alston
Scott Robinson
Jack Sanders
Chris Stokes
Brad Lyons
Liam Polworth
Sam Walker
Dylan McGowan
Oli Shaw
Ash Taylor
Innes Cameron

However, out of all of these, Taylor and Shaw are the only two I'd definitely want to stay. Robinson and Alston will presumably stick around too, and Walker will be fine as a back-up keeper, but I'd expect us to be trying to offload some of the others to other clubs in the Championship or down south.

The following are out of contract:

Stephen McGinn
Jason Naismith
Lee Hodson
Kyle Lafferty
Rory McKenzie
Chris Burke
Brandon Haunstrup
Calum Waters

Of these, obviously we'd want to keep Lafferty and McKenzie and Burke should get another year if he wants one.

I'd be happy enough to give Stephen McGinn another year as an experienced squad player, but he might fancy regular football in the Championship again. The rest can f**k off immediately.

Of the guys on loan, Hemming is the only one we should be trying to keep, but I doubt it's what Middlesbrough will have in mind for him.

Fraser Murray still has a year left too doesn’t he? Not included in either of your lists from what I can see. Also re. McGinn I think he’ll be part of the squad next season, heard him say post match against Arbroath that he’s desperate for 1 more year in the prem before he hangs his boots up and now he’s got that.

34 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Are you having some sort of breakdown?

I assume a bot started hundreds of spam threads again and he was bumping every real thread back above them, but it does look extremely weird when the bot threads are deleted.

Are you having some sort of breakdown?
I assume a bot started hundreds of spam threads again and he was bumping every real thread back above them, but it does look extremely weird when the bot threads are deleted.
This. Fucking ridiculous this morning. Had to scroll for ages to get to an actual thread.

9 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

Is this when you log in early in the morning and see all threads titles in Chinese or something like that. Seen that.

16 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

Is this when you log in early in the morning and see all threads titles in Chinese or something like that. Seen that.

It only seems to be on the Championship forum thou.

Welcome back tae the big time Killie. Done a lot better than other “bigger” clubs who went down before. The chairman took a gamble keeping a big budget and its paid off.

Obviously you didn’t want relegated last year but i was curious if a year in the championship was fun in terms of different days out etc or was it just grim ?