The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

12 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Dunfermline game rescheduled for Saturday 12th February. At least we won't have a weekend without a game when that comes around, and hopefully there'll be more improvements within the squad and no fog this time.

...apologies to Fog if you're reading this btw, no offence intended

Tickets purchased, excluding complimentaries, for the original fixture on 18th Dec can be re-used for the 12th Feb game.

On 21/01/2022 at 15:26, Vinnyjag said:

McInnes has recruited really well this window right across the park, your squad is now well above any else in the league.

Best squad no doubt. Best team? Time will tell whether they can play as a unit from word go. Arbroath seem to have got Hamilton and Wighton firing in all cylinders alongside the permanent nucleus of 7/8 players including imo the best back 4 in the Championship. Will be an interesting watch for the neutral.

Adam Montgomery supposedly set to join on loan from Celtic today until the end of the season. Absolutely fine with me, anything that can improve our midfield is very welcome since midfield has clearly been the weakest part of our team for a while.

Have to say I'm enjoying the buzz around the club at the minute.

1 hour ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Adam Montgomery supposedly set to join on loan from Celtic today until the end of the season. Absolutely fine with me, anything that can improve our midfield is very welcome since midfield has clearly been the weakest part of our team for a while.

Have to say I'm enjoying the buzz around the club at the minute.

Is he not supposed to be a left back? 

38 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Cameron back to Queen of the South leaves us a wee bit light up front unless Robinson is due back soon. Wonder if there will be a forward coming in?

Afolabi