The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

5 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Monster pressure on you lads to get promoted now.

Obviously I understand what you mean with the signings but the pressure has been massive since we went down, that’s why we sacked TW in 4th place.

Caley Thistle and Partick apart (due to the time spent in similar leagues) we are the cup final for the smallest teams in the league (Ayr, Morton, QOTS).

2 hours ago, Greenacres said:

With Lafferty signing will Cameron get back out on loan with us .

Has no real chance of playing just a sub who never gets on  .

Surely better for his development playing games 

With the Lafferty signing there must be a good chance that Cameron goes back to you on loan.

Would you like some others? McGinn? Alston? Lyons? McKenzie? Haunstrup?

9 hours ago, Boring Bob said:

With the Lafferty signing there must be a good chance that Cameron goes back to you on loan.

Would you like some others? McGinn? Alston? Lyons? McKenzie? Haunstrup?

Here, leave the best Left Back in the league out of it. 

17 hours ago, theauldyin said:

I think Inverness will see a different killie under DM next week, that was a great cup performance, someone is due a mauling in this league playing like that. 

I agree - based on yesterday's game I think we'll see more of what we showed yesterday as opposed to the turgid pish we saw under the dinosaur.

Record reporting that we're interested in signing Adam Montgomery on loan from Celtic until the end of the season. Fine by me if that happens.

7 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I feel like he's looked like the next Calvin Miller - ie gets a few appearances and gets hyped up but is basically shite. He might still be an upgrade on what we have though.

Seen this kid a few times on tv, he is a player, couple of Celtic fans in my work saying he will be a cracking loan signing. 

38 minutes ago, PrestersKTID said:

hopefully we've offered him a pre-contract. Think there's a player in there.

I was thinking the same - given that St. Johnstone seem hell-bent on getting themselves relegated and there's the carrot of playing for McInnes here next season, surely he'd be interested in that.

Depends what happens with our other forward options I would guess. We currently have Lafferty and Shaw, plus Robinson who is out injured medium-term. There's also Burrell who is on loan but has barely played, no idea of his situation.

I'd personally keep Cameron, but it depends what McInnes thinks of him.

Dunfermline game rescheduled for Saturday 12th February. At least we won't have a weekend without a game when that comes around, and hopefully there'll be more improvements within the squad and no fog this time.

...apologies to Fog if you're reading this btw, no offence intended