The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

On 06/01/2022 at 08:49, killiekranky said:

Bring back Jones and concentrate on getting the penalty takers up to scratch.

He's been mentioned along with Connor McLennan at Aberdeen tonight, Jones has changed his social media profile pics back to Killie ones thou.

10 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Not sure how I feel about this, surprised that it's even being discussed I was under the impression that he left under a bit of a cloud, of course it could just be paper talk.

Is it my immigration or have we been caught in a loop over the last few years of re-signing former players?

3 hours ago, stevieKTID said:

Not sure how I feel about this, surprised that it's even being discussed I was under the impression that he left under a bit of a cloud, of course it could just be paper talk.

Is it my immigration or have we been caught in a loop over the last few years of re-signing former players?

I don't think you living in The Netherlands has anything to do with it...

Seriously, I think he would do very well at this level if given a decent supply.

8 minutes ago, jagfox OG said:

Seriously, I think he would do very well at this level if given a decent supply.

Well spotted, bloody auto correct, I of course meant imagination.

If he scores goals I'd be fine with that but he's still a fanny.

1 hour ago, jagfox OG said:

I don't mind Lafferty tbh and he'd score for fun at Championship level.... he was the only player who came out the dressing room to face & speak to the angry fans who stayed behind after the Dundee playoff loss at RP.

Unrelated to our current transfer speculation etc, but Manuel Pascali was on co-comms for the Inter v Juve game in the Italian Supercup this evening. Very nice to hear him do it, and hopefully he gets to do it a bit more. I watch a fair bit of Italian football and it'd be good to hear him as a regular feature.

On 12/01/2022 at 10:09, stevieKTID said:

You have recalled Innes Cameron from us.

He was just starting to hit form for us getting plenty game time .

I just don't see him playing regularly for Killie yet but I suppose handy to have on the bench for you 

7 minutes ago, Greenacres said:

You have recalled Innes Cameron from us.

He was just starting to hit form for us getting plenty game time .

I just don't see him playing regularly for Killie yet but I suppose handy to have on the bench for you 

More than likely recalled due to the injury to Robinson.

2 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Thats exactly why he was recalled.

Surely with respect to Cameron Killie can and will add better quality in this window to cover for the Robinson injury 

It will be interesting to see how much game time Cameron gets at Killie

It 

32 minutes ago, Greenacres said:

Surely with respect to Cameron Killie can and will add better quality in this window to cover for the Robinson injury 

It will be interesting to see how much game time Cameron gets at Killie

It 

I reckon he will be back at Queens before the end of the window. 
Just providing cover and maybe McInnes wants to have a look at him.

I really want big Innes to get a run and do well and I do think if he played 10 games (starting) between now and the end of the season he would end up with a few goals…..unfortunately I fear that anytime he starts and we don’t score/don’t win he’ll just be dropped straight away again.