The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Wingers at this level blow hot and cold, Zanatta was the best thing since sliced bread at the start of the season, now Raith fans want him dropped. 

Kennedy is one of the better prospects I've seen at this level, he looks more accomplished than say Paul Mcmullan did at a similar age, both were players that are absolutely capable of going past players for fun but need game time and experience at senior level to learn when to release the ball. 

21 hours ago, Cmac1869 said:

Jones is a rat. Id cut my nose off to spite my face  a thousand times before taking him back. He isn't a goalscorer and would get booted up and down in this division. Need players with a ability to play under pressure and have a winning mentality.

Bring back Jones and concentrate on getting the penalty takers up to scratch.

1 hour ago, lubo_blaha said:

Shay Logan has been talking with Doc and Sheerin by the looks of things.

Are Killie needing a right back/plumber?

I thought this rumour might appear. Shay does have 2.5 years left on his contract with us it must be said and has his business based in Aberdeen.

Could easy play top end of Championship. For being almost 34, he's in good shape and always looks sharp.

McInnes, you'd think will certainly bring in some players who played under him at Aberdeen.

Edited by CoveRangers1922