The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

19 hours ago, Killiepie1869 said:

Must be him just been shared an interview with him where he gave these answers:

IMG-20211231-WA0012.jpg.f6aacdb057099869eaa2ce312e481939.jpg

3 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Must be him just been shared an interview with him where he gave these answers:

IMG-20211231-WA0012.jpg.f6aacdb057099869eaa2ce312e481939.jpg

Holy fucking shit, I thought it'd be tough to hire a more staunch gaffer than auld sourpuss Tommy, but fair fucking play if that's their next hire.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

3 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Holy fucking shit, I thought it'd be tough to hire a more staunch gaffer than auld sourpuss Tommy, but fair fucking play if that's their next hire.

Feeney's not staunch enough for my liking..... Whats your lad Adam up to these days?

P.S. That would be a proper car crash !!

Edited by C4mmy31

13 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Feeney's not staunch enough for my liking..... Whats your lad Adam up to these days?

P.S. That would be a proper car crash !!

All joking aside though, if that gets anywhere near the job then I no longer have a team to support, his surname is one syllable short of his favourite bigoted insult & I will have no part of that.

Fowler said the interviews were being done last week with a view to getting someone in with plenty of time to prepare for next Saturday's game, so if what Baz says is correct then we're behind schedule and dragging our heels again.

4 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Seems to be all but confirmed - several media outlets reporting that we're in advanced talks with him. 

Yes seems pretty far down the line now, Good if what surprising appointment for Killie first game a visit down to Dumfries on Sat. 

23 minutes ago, theauldyin said:

Heard we were after bringing Jordon Jones back on loan, don’t know well that will go down. Also in for Gogic.

I wonder if DM will recall Cameron from QotS. He loves a big target man, who he could shape into the mould of a Cosgrove.