The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

2 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

I noticed that as well at the time and thought something must be afoot. First time that's been said.

He must have known himself given the way he conducted himself throughout the match, stomping off quickly at half time and when play was initially suspended prior to the abandonment.

More likely the stadium announcer showing his disgusted after Wright's antics in Kirkcaldy last week, didn't think him fit to receive the usual call for backing.

Edited by C4mmy31

4 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

This isn't just a spur of the moment decision from Bowie, imo, TW was gone regardless tonight

Given his connection with Fowler, it wouldn't surprise me if Jack Ross is lined up already. 

I would be amazed if you were to get either Ross or McInnes.

Both would be looking for an SPL job IMO.

2 minutes ago, Hendo said:

I would be amazed if you were to get either Ross or McInnes.

Both would be looking for an SPL job IMO.

After his failed stints with Sunderland and Hibs, Ross may have to take a step back to go forward before he gets another chance in top flight football.

We can confirm that the SPFL has agreed to the joint request from Kilmarnock and Ayr United to reschedule next week’s Ayrshire Derby.

The game, which was originally scheduled for Sunday, January 2, 2022, will now take place on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 with a 7.45pm kick off.

We thank the SPFL and Police Scotland for accomodating this request.

All tickets sold to date will be honoured for the new date while fresh ticket sales will be kept on hold until at least 14 days before the fixture date.

31 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

We can confirm that the SPFL has agreed to the joint request from Kilmarnock and Ayr United to reschedule next week’s Ayrshire Derby.

The game, which was originally scheduled for Sunday, January 2, 2022, will now take place on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 with a 7.45pm kick off.

We thank the SPFL and Police Scotland for accomodating this request.

All tickets sold to date will be honoured for the new date while fresh ticket sales will be kept on hold until at least 14 days before the fixture date.

Good decision, nice to see some common sense for a change. Hopefully more than 500 fans are allowed into it when the time comes around.

11 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Paul Hartley...... 

I just read that. Can't see it happening myself, would be a gamble when you need instant success.

I'd be shocked if Hartley left and more shocked if Killie chose him considering the applicants who will or have applied.

He's a decent manager who's won league titles at Alloa, Dundee and with us but his recruitment is definitely hit or miss. More the latter imo. 

He's added a couple of players (Logan, Fyvie and McAllister - all local lads) to our starting XI in the last 2 years but 7 of our HL team are the core of our team. Won't bother listing the failures he's signed but there's been a few.

Good luck finding the right manager.

Edited by CoveRangers1922