The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

36 minutes ago, mathematics said:

I had expected the pitch to be increased in size this year, given that we’d be expected to be the favourites for most games and looking to stretch our opponents with wing-play. Was a wee bit disappointed thats it’s still in Lee Clark dimensions.

Lee Clark's dimension sounds like an alternate reality from Red Dwarf.  Tearful young men on a never-ending coastal death march sustained only by bacon rolls.

2 hours ago, mathematics said:

I had expected the pitch to be increased in size this year, given that we’d be expected to be the favourites for most games and looking to stretch our opponents with wing-play. Was a wee bit disappointed Thats it’s still in Lee Clark dimensions.

I think the pitch dimensions are controlled by Lee Clark's magic cryo chamber.

5 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Any Killie fans have a Burberry scarf taken from them in the 1980s? This could be your man if so:

Christ, these guys are always such losers.  Clicked on his profile and was surprised by absolutely none of it.

4 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Christ, these guys are always such losers.  Clicked on his profile and was surprised by absolutely none of it.

You'd think as you got older you'd be ashamed of that behaviour, but no, Mal is presumably in his 40s or 50s and he's still bragging about it. 

Minter Mal. 

36 minutes ago, mcdeebop said:

Hope not. Think we can, and should, do better. Isn't the kind of striker that looks like he would score double figures in this league.

I've only heard the rumours coming from the Kilmarnock end. Killie fans on twitter think it's a done deal. We've not heard anything here !

On 07/08/2021 at 13:15, WhiteRoseKillie said:

So, is thisthe day we drop points despite having eighty per cent of the play, or is it Big Innes' time to rattle in a hat trick and say, "no worries, I've got this"?

Is this the first time you've been wrong three times in a single sentence?... 😂

9 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Just seen we were linked with Dario Del Fabro. I can't really remember him at Killie, any good?

Great player, if he was at us in stevie Clarke team he’d of been one of our best ever centre backs. Absolutely effortless