The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

1 minute ago, placidcasual said:
16 minutes ago, NFL12 said:
Nope, because Killie have punched above their weight considering town size in comparison to Ayr  and Kirkcaldy.  Are you admitting you are jealous of Killie?

^^^ Killie thicko found

Is the reply too technical for you, or are you just jealous of Killie?

Is the reply too technical for you, or are you just jealous of Killie?
To be clear, I've never been jealous of a club's supposed size. You were insinuating that a Raith fan ought to be jealous of Killie being a bigger club.

I hope this clarifies things for you, but it's more hope than expectation.

There's a lot of bickering going on here.

How can Kilmarnock act so amateurishly? There's a list of suspensions that are published on a regular basis by the SPFL. Whoever is in charge of the admin stuff for Kilmarnock should be worried about their future in that role.

12 minutes ago, placidcasual said:

To be clear, I've never been jealous of a club's supposed size. You were insinuating that a Raith fan ought to be jealous of Killie being a bigger club.

I hope this clarifies things for you, but it's more hope than expectation.

I suppose you are used to living in hope rather than expectation, as far as life and supporting Ayr are concerned.

There's a lot of bickering going on here.
How can Kilmarnock act so amateurishly? There's a list of suspensions that are published on a regular basis by the SPFL. Whoever is in charge of the admin stuff for Kilmarnock should be worried about their future in that role.
This, after the covid breaches last year (club secretary ex SFA was the covid officer) she must get her jotters as this incident is completely inexcusable.

1 hour ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I would think awarding EK a 3-0 win makes most sense?

It would but Hearts were only docked the 2 points and fined. Nothing at all suspicious about that one though considering if they had been docked 3 points it would have knocked them out of the competition.

1 hour ago, PB1994 said:

It would but Hearts were only docked the 2 points and fined. Nothing at all suspicious about that one though considering if they had been docked 3 points it would have knocked them out of the competition.

They fielded an unregistered player, not a suspended one. I would expect the punishment to be harsher.

43 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

They fielded an unregistered player, not a suspended one. I would expect the punishment to be harsher.

I think it’s the opposite actually, punishment tends to be a bit lesser. 

2 hours ago, PB1994 said:

I mind that and we were away to them the last game of the group, as we are every season, and it would've been a dead rubber I believe if they had been docked 3 instead of 2.  

40 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I mind that and we were away to them the last game of the group, as we are every season, and it would've been a dead rubber I believe if they had been docked 3 instead of 2.  

And the fact it was live on the telly couldn't have had anything to do with Doncaster not wanting it to be a dead rubber, could it? 

Sorry should be a 3-0 award to EK as this is ridiculously unprofessional. I was a Junior Secretary for a while in my early 20s & I had enough about me to check every new signing for any possible suspensions across all competitions, laughable that a club our size don't make the same checks.

It just totally ruins all the good feeling (if you can say that after relegation) as the manager brought his squad together over the summer.

If people in the club don’t care enough to double check these sort of things what else is being missed due to lack of proper care and attention.

14 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

It just totally ruins all the good feeling (if you can say that after relegation) as the manager brought his squad together over the summer.

If people in the club don’t care enough to double check these sort of things what else is being missed due to lack of proper care and attention.

Knowing you lot it will be debt repayements to someone.

On 13/07/2021 at 11:04, spot on said:

I can accurately confirm he should not have played and yous couldn’t organise a piss  up in a brewery . Big team - your having a laugh🤔

Envy is a terrible thing.

34 minutes ago, Buckfast said:

Knowing you lot it will be debt repayements to someone.

Would that be similar to the CVA Ayr Utd reached with it's creditors in 2004?

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12419478.ayr-united-thrown-pounds-100000-lifeline-in-struggle-to-keep-afloat/

Now bolt ya f**kin rocket....