The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Did anyone else have streaming issues in the last 10/15 minutes of the game today? I was out so I missed it, but speaking to my dad he said he had issues with the stream becoming extremely laggy.

Sounds like a fairly comfortable win for us in the end, maybe just more work required on the finishing in the first half. Be interesting to see what the team looks like when more players are back from injury. 

22 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Did anyone else have streaming issues in the last 10/15 minutes of the game today? I was out so I missed it, but speaking to my dad he said he had issues with the stream becoming extremely laggy.

Sounds like a fairly comfortable win for us in the end, maybe just more work required on the finishing in the first half. Be interesting to see what the team looks like when more players are back from injury. 

Poor stream, but a pretty dull game generally. Typical early / pre-season fayre.

2 minutes ago, spot on said:

Killie charged by SFA for cheating and playing unsigned player against East Kilbride on Saturday. The things folk have  to do to  beat a non league team🙄

Wasn't unsigned, was suspended. 

EK aren't non league either. 

Apart from that, spot on.

and aye also the fact it was SPFL not SFA

Edited by C. Muir

8 minutes ago, spot on said:

But they are still cheats and I got the accurate info direct from the Killie secretary

Now that you've explained where you got your information from, I am much less surprised that this was allowed to happen

25 minutes ago, spot on said:

Killie charged by SFA for cheating and playing unsigned player against East Kilbride on Saturday. The things folk have  to do to  beat a non league team🙄

Pity you don't have accurate info on a player who was signed from your own club ya absolute cock socket....

10 minutes ago, spot on said:

I can accurately confirm he should not have played and yous couldn’t organise a piss  up in a brewery . Big team - your having a laugh🤔

We are a bigger team than Raith Rovers and you are jealous of it.

Ooft, a big kick in the balls about going down was defo the utterly weird fanbase that is raith rovers. Enjoy them lads.

Wonder if you’ll manage to pull off a Hearts and get a point out of the game or something. Rules are there to be interpreted after all 

2 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Hearts got docked 2 points and a £10k fine for playing an ineligable player in the Betfred a couple of years back.... I'd expect the same treatment tbh.

They fielded an unregistered player rather than a suspended one so there's no guarantee of the same punishment. That's our best case scenario, but it could be worse.

9 minutes ago, placidcasual said:
14 minutes ago, NFL12 said:
We are a bigger team than Raith Rovers and you are jealous of it.

Are you jealous of bigger clubs? You probably shouldn't tar the rest of us with that brush if you are.

Nope, because Killie have punched above their weight considering town size in comparison to Ayr  and Kirkcaldy.  Are you admitting you are jealous of Killie?

Edited by NFL12

5 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

Nope, because Killie have punched above their weight considering town size in comparison to Ayr  and Kirkcaldy.  Are you admitting you are jealous of Killie?

How can you be jealous of a club who ran up £13 million of Debt to look as if they are some kind of "Billy bigbaws club"?

11 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

They fielded an unregistered player rather than a suspended one so there's no guarantee of the same punishment. That's our best case scenario, but it could be worse.

It could be argued both were still ineligable to compete in the respective matches and an administrative error was to blame in both cases...

3 minutes ago, Buckfast said:

How can you be jealous of a club who ran up £13 million of Debt to look as if they are some kind of "Billy bigbaws club"?

It paid off didn’t it? Big baws compared to your tinpot club.