The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

9 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Friendly against Kilwinning Rangers on Thursday cancelled after initially being moved from the Wednesday to the Thursday night. Had a ticket for it but couldn't go after they changed it to the Thursday night, so not that bothered about seeing it not happen now.

Any idea if the EK game will be on KillieTV at all? Might miss the first half due to work but hoping I'll be done for the second half. 

No information regarding the EK game on Killie TV at the moment, if I see an update I'll let you know.

12 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

No information regarding the EK game on Killie TV at the moment, if I see an update I'll let you know.

Highly unlikely KillieTV will be covering the match, we don't even have a commentary team at present with John Boyd being told his services are no longer required and Gavin Wallace still in the dark if he's got a gig.

21 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

Cringing so hard for this absolute no-mark of a poster giving a box-office figure like myself that kind of patter when the perennial diddies that are Thistle are his team. 

Partick Thistle are like Falkirk, they whore themselves around looking for relevance because they have no real rivalries to talk of apart from clyde, hence the we hate Ayr/Killie more than you shit. Falkirk are the same Stirling are not good enough for them so they whore it up to the Pars

Edited by Ayr145

38 minutes ago, Ayr145 said:

Partick Thistle are like Falkirk, they whore themselves around looking for relevance because they have no real rivalries to talk of apart from clyde, hence the we hate Ayr/Killie more than you shit. Falkirk are the same Stirling are not good enough for them so they whore it up to the Pars

Spot on

41 minutes ago, Ayr145 said:

Get over yourself. No Partick Thistle fan cares about Ayr United, although since we took your manager the reverse certainly doesn’t apply. And “we hate Ayr more than you” has never, ever been sung by a Thistle fan to anyone; I can assure you of that.

Personally I don’t particularly care about Kilmarnock either, but I think some fans still do back from when it was a relevant rivalry in the 80s & 90s. It’s a shame that we’ve too regularly been in divisions below Kilmarnock and above Clyde or Airdrie to the point that all our traditional rivalries were diluted. That said, it still hasn’t driven anyone to give one single f**k about Ayr.

29 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Get over yourself. No Partick Thistle fan cares about Ayr United, although since we took your manager the reverse certainly doesn’t apply. And “we hate Ayr more than you” has never, ever been sung by a Thistle fan to anyone; I can assure you of that.

Personally I don’t particularly care about Kilmarnock either, but I think some fans still do back from when it was a relevant rivalry in the 80s & 90s. It’s a shame that we’ve too regularly been in divisions below Kilmarnock and above Clyde or Airdrie to the point that all our traditional rivalries were diluted. That said, it still hasn’t driven anyone to give one single f**k about Ayr.

Thanks for that in depth explanation as to why you don’t care about Ayr.

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I see they have another of your (ex) youth GKS, Jamie Walker. Is he any good? 

Can't really say. I've seen him a few times at reserve games but I can't really say due a combination of poor memory and not remembering much about the youth squad since the pandemic started. 

On 06/07/2021 at 20:49, deadasdillinger said:

Cringing so hard for this absolute no-mark of a poster giving a box-office figure like myself that kind of patter when the perennial diddies that are Thistle are his team. 

🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍

An extra thumb to make you feel at home...

22 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Any idea if the EK game will be on KillieTV at all? Might miss the first half due to work but hoping I'll be done for the second half. 

It would be down to the home team to stream in this competition I think, but no idea if East Kilbride are going to bother.

9 hours ago, craigkillie said:

It would be down to the home team to stream in this competition I think, but no idea if East Kilbride are going to bother.

Tell them how many season tickets you've sold, and how much TW gets paid - that might change their minds

1 hour ago, baba douche said:

Tell them how many season tickets you've sold, and how much TW gets paid - that might change their minds

We could tell them Partick Thistle are a permanent irrelevance, but I imagine they already know that after farming out some players on loan to you last year.