The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

According to Northern Irish broadcaster Joel Taggart we've signed former St. Mirren and Blackburn Rovers midfielder Brad Lyons. I remember the name but not much else about him.

Best known for wearing specs at his unveiling in Paisley.

Euan Deveney signs a new deal, no mention of length of term but he's probably the one with the most potential out of the other younger players to re-sign in the last week or so, Lyle, Warnock, Cameron, Connell and Brindley.

Staggered we decided Watson and Randall were better picks at RB than Naismith. Our best defender last season by a Country mile, even if he wasn't as good as the first time around.

Edited by Comrie

8 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:

Happy with this, very happy emoji4.png

I think that's the best signing TW has made so far, very pleased with this one.

It's also good to here from the player, the minute him and his agent spoke to Tommy he wanted to get the deal done.

Edited by C4mmy31

I think that's the best signing TW has made so far, very pleased with this one.
It's also good to here from the player, the minute him and his agent spoke to Tommy he wanted to get the deal done.
That seems to be a common theme thankfully. We will definitely need some hunger and willingness again to get out this league. The attitude and performances from far too many were nothing short of discraceful from so called professionals last season.

Naismith is a good signing, would certainly have taken him back at Saints and fairly surprised he’s had to drop to the Championship.
He’s certainly better than Stephen O’Donnell

Naismith is a good signing, would certainly have taken him back at Saints and fairly surprised he’s had to drop to the Championship.

Not even close to O'Donnell, but still a good player even at a Premiership level.

10 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Murray is the right age profile and maybe the sort of guy we should be trying to bring in, but I'm not at all convinced by him, even at this level.

Played two or three good games for us last year, just didn't show up most the time. Best at cutting in from the left and taking a shot. Not got the guile to skin full backs.

Still young enough to improve, but without sounding retrospectively bitter, I'm kind of glad he didn't sign for us after being linked with him last week.

16 hours ago, Lex said:

He’s definitely better than O’Donnell, although not at singing.  I’m staggered he’s dropped a division, even if he was a fair bit off top form last year.   Even moreso that County didn’t offer him anything, especially as he’d almost certainly have stayed and our starting right back is now going to be Connor Randall. FML. 

Edited by Savage Henry

Alan Maybury, Colin Doyle & Stuart MacFarlane confirmed by the club as members of TW's new look backroom staff replacing Ross Hughes, Billy Thomson & Chris Kyle

Edited by C4mmy31