The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Just had a thought. Now you'll be visiting the shanties and backwaters of Scottish professional football can one of you good guys keep an eye on Gordon Sawers young lad. It was bad enough his old man abandoning him just aff the Hilltoon, it's national newsworthy if he does it in some of these hick towns. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Just had a thought. Now you'll be visiting the shanties and backwaters of Scottish professional football can one of you good guys keep an eye on Gordon Sawers young lad. It was bad enough his old man abandoning him just aff the Hilltoon, it's national newsworthy if he does it in some of these hick towns. 

The rumours are that Madonna is looking to take the young lad on loan with a view to signing him permanently.

I'm really looking forward to this season, the return of the Ayrshire derby, Partick hate us so it'll be nice to reignite that rivalry plus I have a couple of good mates that are Jags fans, I get to wind up my girlfriend's dad who is an Arbroath fan ( I do have a soft spot for the lichties so I'm not fussed if they beat us) and some time away from the arse cheeks and their pathetic bigotry is a bonus, bring it on.

24 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

jetzt geht's los

It’s about 28 years since I did German at school so don’t expect me to keep up.

For those who were not paying attention to lower league football, Pars we’re bought by some Germans recently. 

On 05/06/2021 at 00:13, smpar said:

Going from a regular Premiership starter to non league player would be some move.

It's not that outlandish for players who are clearly completely done, especially now that Scotland has finally joined civilised society and instituted a proper pyramid that allows any club to reach the level that their owners are willing to throw money at.

6 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Too late, according to a guy on our thread, he’s away to Brora Rangers 

welcome to a diddy division btw. Hope it’s a long stay 😉

It'll be longer than yours with Hopkin and Duffy masterminding the operation. Anyway, glad to be here tbqhwy. I'll even be glad to be back in the leafy, charming environment of Somerset Park. If away fans are permitted of course. 

Looking forward to the season, hopefully we can get to some game's. Always liked a trip to Dunfermline and Kirkcaldy, not been there for many year's, and of course four games against the third biggest team in Ayrshire aye that's debatable they could be fourth or fifth.

2 hours ago, blackislekillie said:

It'll be longer than yours with Hopkin and Duffy masterminding the operation. Anyway, glad to be here tbqhwy. I'll even be glad to be back in the leafy, charming environment of Somerset Park. If away fans are permitted of course. 

bear in mind that the county town requires denizens of the Blighted East to show not only that they've been vaccinated against Covid but also against those diseases still prevalent in your locale such as plague and smallpox.