The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

1 hour ago, Perkin Flump said:

Euan Murray confirmed, happy with that to start as will weaken Dunfermline & strengthen our piss poor defence. Would take a chance on Jason Naismith as well as I'm surprised County released him.

I think both the Rovers boys will be next ....

3 hours ago, Perkin Flump said:

Euan Murray confirmed, happy with that to start as will weaken Dunfermline & strengthen our piss poor defence. Would take a chance on Jason Naismith as well as I'm surprised County released him.

Naismith isn't known for being the best "professional athlete"

Ross Millen has left the club, given a deadline to sign a new deal, didn't get back to them so the offer has been withdrawn and he's out the door.

Surely he was only offered a back up role as we can do better even for the Championship.

17 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Ross Millen has left the club, given a deadline to sign a new deal, didn't get back to them so the offer has been withdrawn and he's out the door.

Surely he was only offered a back up role as we can do better even for the Championship.

You'll surely chuck money at Jason Naismith?

Not sure any top flight side has the need for a first choice RB, while simultaneously being at the level he'd be good enough for.

Seems a really good fit.

21 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Wright really isn't messing about with the rebuild is he? This is the earliest I can ever remember us sorting out deals for players we want to bring in so I'm all for this.

I wouldn't be at all shocked to see Ross Millen turning up at Morton alongside his old man. I'm going by the comments on the last 2 pages that he's rubbish? Was surprised to see him play so often towards the end of the season, guess that might explain why you ended up where you did?

48 minutes ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

I wouldn't be at all shocked to see Ross Millen turning up at Morton alongside his old man. I'm going by the comments on the last 2 pages that he's rubbish? Was surprised to see him play so often towards the end of the season, guess that might explain why you ended up where you did?

He's an accident waiting to happen. He was probably the best crosser of the ball at the club but that doesn't make up for his regular brain farts and inability to defend properly. In the second play off game he panicked as he didn't have an option at a throw in at Dundee's corner flag and threw it straight to a wide open Charlie Adam. Dundee scored 10 seconds later. 

That's Daniel Armstrong signed from Raith Rovers on a 2 year deal....

Apparently TW tried to sign him on loan for St Johnstone when the lad was at Wolves.

Edited by C4mmy31

That's Daniel Armstrong signed from Raith Rovers on a 2 year deal....
Apparently TW tried to sign him on loan for St Johnstone when the lad was at Wolves.

I wonder if that was during the same season/window that he came on loan to Dunfermline.

He was still very young and naïve during his short spell with us, but with Raith it looks like his performances ranged sporadically from nonexistent to a very good Championship winger.

Killie look to be establishing a very capable Championship squad, yet one that would need a fair bit of work if you’re to go back up straight away. To be fair, the ‘build a squad good enough for the league above’ approach didn’t exactly work for Falkirk, so who knows.