The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

16 hours ago, killiepiemuncher said:

He’s probably got a release clause in his contract and will be off if he doesn’t fancy the seaside league. Personally I don’t really give a toss anymore. I’ve got used to doing heehaw on a Saturday and if the club goes down the Swanee I’ll find something else to do.

Have I missed some news here, are Kilmarnock likely to go under if they're relegated? Thought there was plenty money behind the club. 

23 hours ago, killiepiemuncher said:

That’s not nice. I’m just expressing my opinion of a shit year and a uncertain future for my club and myself. So ease up on the criticism champ.

Sorry for the abuse if there's something bad going down with you personally Muncher , but every supporter in the country is missing out on their Saturday fix just now, and if everyone else had that same attitude the games truly over for us all.  

Still no excuse for the abuse, sorry..

Edited by Hawkeye the Gnu

Your right I have to be positive about my team especially at this point of the season. We’ve been through it before and it was nail biting right to the end (Falkirk & Hibs come to mind) but the main difference is that we were there to roar them on. This absolute c**t of a year has drained a lot of the hope out of a lot of us, we’re missing out on so much. So hopefully we can get through it all relatively unscathed and have next season to look forward to. Yeah even if it’s in the lower league but hopefully not.

Good luck with that. He never once had to rebuild an entire squad with us, and his signing record was patchy at times, so it'll be interesting to see how that would go.
You'll almost certainly see him try and sign Michael O'Halloran, and he was obsessed with Paul McGowan but could never get him to leave Dundee for Perth...

I’ll drive Gowser down lads? HTH.
Anyway get the finger out lads, it’s Hamilton’s turn ffs.

A 43-year-old man has been charged in connection with allegedly posting a racist comment on Facebook towards former Kilmarnock manager Alex Dyer.

The message was posted on January 31 - a day after Dyer parted company with the Scottish Premiership side. Kilmarnock say fans reported the message to the police.

A man has been charged and the case is being considered by the Procurator Fiscal.

"This was reported to the police by Killie fans and I understand that the individual has been identified and reports made to Procurator Fiscal. We do not believe the person involved in this incident was a Kilmarnock FC supporter.

Edited by C4mmy31

• 1 month later...
Anyone able to tell me if the KillieTV streams play fine on consoles before I waste a tenner on it?
Weirdly, I get better results casting from my phone than either my chromebook or desktop. I have Chromecast dongles on both my downstairs televisions.
Give it a go, it's only a tenner!

Weirdly, I get better results casting from my phone than either my chromebook or desktop. I have Chromecast dongles on both my downstairs televisions.
Give it a go, it's only a tenner!
Aye it doesn't work on console so hoping this will work, soon find out I'm sure

Aye it's no casting off my phone either so watching it on tablet, probably for the best
I've ended up just watching it on the chromebook - there's so many devices (on two networks) in our house that keeping it simple is probably for the best. And that's three..

Have we ever had a more rancid defence than this one?  I've been watching since the 80s and I am struggling to remember one. Get Millen, Medley, Broadfoot and the two keepers to absolute f**k (Doyle did well today other than that comedy pass out from defence when there wasn't a Montrose player within 30 yards of him, but he is generally shite).  I don't think they'd even get to warm the Montrose bench. 

3-1 flattered us in the end, big time. Huge restructuring job required next year no matter what league we are in. 

Edited by David Merdy's Boots