The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

4 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Very good must be at least two years ago think you could do a lot better with recruitment even a team the size of Motherwell can turn down fees of a million for players from teams from down south

When did Rangers last sell a player for more than the £3m Kilmarnock got for Taylor?

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

When did Rangers last sell a player for more than the £3m Kilmarnock got for Taylor?

Rangers don't need to sell any as the window shown all the best assets kept on some signing new deals

We been building since Gerrard came on board and will keep building whilst he is here 

Answer is don't know been that long since we had to sell anybody on and it was usually the dross that left who we got for free like Windass and Crooks

1 hour ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Very good must be at least two years ago think you could do a lot better with recruitment even a team the size of Motherwell can turn down fees of a million for players from teams from down south

September 2019.

probably about the  same time you last used a comma or a full stop..

Interested to see the perspective of fans who've got a new manager. If Wright takes you down be it through finishing 12th or the play-offs, is his position untenable or still too early to punt? Wonder if there'll be a difference of opinion between Killie, County and Motherwell fans.

He’s probably got a release clause in his contract and will be off if he doesn’t fancy the seaside league. Personally I don’t really give a toss anymore. I’ve got used to doing heehaw on a Saturday and if the club goes down the Swanee I’ll find something else to do.

5 hours ago, killiepiemuncher said:

He’s probably got a release clause in his contract and will be off if he doesn’t fancy the seaside league. Personally I don’t really give a toss anymore. I’ve got used to doing heehaw on a Saturday and if the club goes down the Swanee I’ll find something else to do.

Bye then.

9 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Interested to see the perspective of fans who've got a new manager. If Wright takes you down be it through finishing 12th or the play-offs, is his position untenable or still too early to punt? Wonder if there'll be a difference of opinion between Killie, County and Motherwell fans.

TW will still be there regardless of what league we're in. I think he's actually looking forward to the rebuild job he'll have with vitually a blank canvass tbh.

10 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

TW will still be there regardless of what league we're in. I think he's actually looking forward to the rebuild job he'll have with vitually a blank canvass tbh.

Good luck with that. He never once had to rebuild an entire squad with us, and his signing record was patchy at times, so it'll be interesting to see how that would go.

You'll almost certainly see him try and sign Michael O'Halloran, and he was obsessed with Paul McGowan but could never get him to leave Dundee for Perth...