The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

2 hours ago, Sting777 said:

Take yer medicine like the other clubs had to in the summer. Didn’t see your club complaining and moaning then!!

We'll take our medicine but only for a day or two unlike Thistle who'll be on a repeat prescription for years to come.....

now off you pop.

7 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

We'll take our medicine but only for a day or two unlike Thistle who'll be on a repeat prescription for years to come.....

now off you pop.

It’s the same on the Saints thread, a whole spectrum of fans from other clubs advocating we take medicine for some reason 😀

27 minutes ago, Torfason said:

It’s the same on the Saints thread, a whole spectrum of fans from other clubs advocating we take medicine for some reason 😀

Indeed.  Strange but unsurprising - as fans of other teams revel in this sort of shite.

My tuppence worth doesn't matter but I think that both you and Killie have been treated harshly here. It wouldn't have happened to us.

If you're docking points, but taking games off other teams, then are you not then punishing those sides?
As in, Motherwell would find themselves with 2 less games than their rivals to gain points from, through no fault of their own.
That crossed my mind but I suppose they would still rearrange and play the postponed games after the points docking.

It does seem a bit harsh though and odd that the other teams have benefited. Not that I'm grumbling about the points.

On 04/12/2020 at 02:13, The_Kincardine said:

Indeed.  Strange but unsurprising - as fans of other teams revel in this sort of shite.

My tuppence worth doesn't matter but I think that both you and Killie have been treated harshly here. It wouldn't have happened to us.

One of the first times I agree with you

Hi lads, sorry to bother the thread, but 'You're ruining my happiness' has became a bit of an 'in' joke between me and my missus but she's never watched the original clip. I can't find the original, however much I  try. I reckon you lot are best placed to send me in the correct direction? 

On 04/12/2020 at 13:04, killiepiemuncher said:

Nail on head.....

On 05/12/2020 at 13:45, killieboyd said:

One of the first times I agree with you

Jack Ross spoke very well on this issue - if anyone saw the interview.  The DR quoted his words:

"I don't agree the punishment is befitting of the breaches," Ross said.

"The SPFL have deemed it a fit punishment. We all have to adhere to that but I think it's a disappointing day for Scottish football when we get to that point. I'm sure it will happen again as the season goes on."

The former St Mirren boss added: "I don't think those clubs have sought to seek any sporting advantage or sought to cut any corners. I can't believe that for one second and I don't think any of the evidence suggests that.

"Reading some of the breaches they've been found guilty of, like not sitting far enough apart on a coach, I'm sure players have sat closer together on an aeroplane with national teams.

"It was sadness and disappointment when we decide a 3-0 victory should be rewarded when clubs have been trying to do their best in very challenging circumstances."

The most disappointing thing is that he, as a sensible manager of one of our biggest clubs, isn't being quoted even on the Hibs thread which hasn't been posted on since Friday.

The lack of criticism of the SPFL on this issue should be baffling but isn't.

• 3 weeks later...

Apologies I know you guys have more important things to worry about but any word on what is happening with Kyle Connell? His loan with us expires come January but I'm sure everyone at Airdrie would love to extend it if possible. Has been impressive considering his age. Good presence, can hold up the ball and harry defenders well and has scored 3 times (Including an important winner at Falkirk) which isn't too bad at all. 

2 hours ago, airdrieman said:

Apologies I know you guys have more important things to worry about but any word on what is happening with Kyle Connell? His loan with us expires come January but I'm sure everyone at Airdrie would love to extend it if possible. Has been impressive considering his age. Good presence, can hold up the ball and harry defenders well and has scored 3 times (Including an important winner at Falkirk) which isn't too bad at all. 

Good to hear that Connell is doing so well with Airdrie. He has been a player who has been highly regarded by many at the club. Currently it might be a strong possibility of him remaining until the end of the season, although a lot can change in a week, especially with the way we have been performing in recent weeks. 

Hopefully Killie and the police find and charge the scumbag who sent the racist letter to Alex Dyer.
Thats not a Kilmarnock supporter IMO.
Just read the statement there. What fucking scumbag and shite bag into the bargain. Hopefully found and launched big time.