The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

38 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

I hope Burkey keeps 29 as his shirt number as it reminds me of Pasca, two of my favourite players from recent seasons. 

However if he has a new number that's also fine because he's such an amazing player and a good guy. 

Getting excited now. 

Going by his twitter post yesterday he put up the gif of the new shirt reveal and the number 29 so it's fairly safe to say he's not changing his number.

5 hours ago, stevieKTID said:

I hope Burkey keeps 29 as his shirt number as it reminds me of Pasca, two of my favourite players from recent seasons. 

However if he has a new number that's also fine because he's such an amazing player and a good guy. 

Getting excited now. 

It would appear as thou he will be number 29 judging by his post on Twitter announcing his re-signing.....

Happy Dyer has been appointed, heard a few folk moaning about AD being given the gig but realistically who else could we have got? I don't think taking another leap into the unknown would've been a wise decision. 

He’s piss poor defensively loses his man/gets caught of position a ridiculous amount for a defender. Decent going forward and has a leap like a salmon so wins a lot of headers you wouldn’t expect him to.

Got an easy time of it from a lot of our fans because he joined the fans Facebook group and posted ‘banter’ which he’ll probably do with you guys. All the best to him but he’s no where near a patch on O’Donnell obviously.

On 16/06/2020 at 11:56, Scotty Tunbridge said:

He’s piss poor defensively loses his man/gets caught of position a ridiculous amount for a defender. Decent going forward and has a leap like a salmon so wins a lot of headers you wouldn’t expect him to.

Got an easy time of it from a lot of our fans because he joined the fans Facebook group and posted ‘banter’ which he’ll probably do with you guys. All the best to him but he’s no where near a patch on O’Donnell obviously.

Popular with the fans and in the dressing room at both Hamilton and Morecombe. Talented as well so will do well for us.

Fashion sense could do with improving though!

Apparently he took James Fowler aback when he told him he could bring something to Killie that he himself felt we were missing and he prefers to play matches on astroturf wearing studs..... lol 

Edited by C4mmy31

Last time we got a player who wasn’t great from Accies it worked out pretty well... Starting to show signs of this again [emoji23]

Last time we got a player who wasn’t great from Accies it worked out pretty well... Starting to show signs of this again [emoji23]

Accies fans were luke warm on Brophy most agreed Canning should have gave him more opportunities nobody wished ill of him when he left. Nobody thought he’d be a poor signing for Killie many were just shocked Killie were willing to pay his development fee to get him however little that would’ve been and none expected him to do as well as he did.

Here I’ve said nothing against McGowan just gave an honest opinion which most Accies fans that took off their ‘he’s funny on the Facebook group hahaha🤙[emoji23]’ glasses would see. Best of luck to him.

• 2 weeks later...