The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

24 minutes ago, bennett said:

Never knew he was a christian,  as someone who recently refound his faith thats welcoming.

Your point scoring attempt though was pretty poor.

Assume you call your hip flask 'faith'?

13 hours ago, bennett said:

Never knew he was a christian,  as someone who recently refound his faith thats welcoming.

Your point scoring attempt though was pretty poor.

It isn’t point scoring, it’s fact.

Its not Christianity, it’s Catholicism: the one true religion.

16 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Is he not going to Celtic ? I assume you mean O’Donnell.

He wishes. He was angling for a move there last summer but to no avail - when you see what they've got already I don't think he'd be an improvement.

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Given what happened with a player Accies fans all told us was shite, I'm looking forward to see how good a player they actually rate is.

Most Accies fans liked him mainly because his attitude is superb. Very decent going forward but can be caught out defensively every now and then. Will be a big loss for us mainly because we don't have another right back at the club.

1 hour ago, FuzzyBear said:

Most Accies fans liked him mainly because his attitude is superb. Very decent going forward but can be caught out defensively every now and then. Will be a big loss for us mainly because we don't have another right back at the club.

O'Donnell was sometimes like that too

And for his size McGowan is excellent in the air.
Probably his main attribute. Apparently he had a 100% aerial success rate in 18/19 and 99% last season which seems pretty mental.

I think this signing makes a lot of sense, to be honest. O'Donnell's a stronger runner than McGowan who doesn't really overlap the same way I've seen O'Donnell do so; for us, he either pushed really high alongside the forward line to win headers or would dribble or cross from a bit deeper. But they're both threats going forward, good in the air and suspect defensively, although I'm mostly basing O'Donnell off his Scotland performances.

No fannying about with money off this or free that from Billy Bowie......

Cash refunds for any 19/20 season ticket holder wishing to claim. The max it will cost the club if everyone claimed would be £142k.

2 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

No fannying about with money off this or free that from Billy Bowie......

Cash refunds for any 19/20 season ticket holder wishing to claim. The max it will cost the club if everyone claimed would be £142k.

Please,  please, please,  please don't claim.

To be serious,  that is decent from millie.