The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

43 minutes ago, paul wright scores said:

You are correct but I heard last night that there were likely to be further arrivals, most likely 2 and it came via someone high in the club - no names were mentioned to be fair.  So while I agree 100% with your comment perhaps some people in high places need to shut up too because there is obviously too much information being released by those who should know better..

I'd suspect Hotel staff.

The club have been very good over the past few years keeping targets quiet.

I'd be surprised if there weren't more arrivals.

6 minutes ago, dumpweed said:

I'd suspect Hotel staff.

The club have been very good over the past few years keeping targets quiet.

I'd be surprised if there weren't more arrivals.

1. In this case no, but I see where you are coming from.   

2. Agree 100%

3. Hopefully so, especially a goalkeeper.   We need more quality and more importantly competition for places.  As much as I really wouldn't have chosen to bring Broadfoot back I think his presence will help keep Del Fabro on his toes as he knows if his form dips he will lose his place. 

9 minutes ago, paul wright scores said:

1. In this case no, but I see where you are coming from.   

2. Agree 100%

3. Hopefully so, especially a goalkeeper.   We need more quality and more importantly competition for places.  As much as I really wouldn't have chosen to bring Broadfoot back I think his presence will help keep Del Fabro on his toes as he knows if his form dips he will lose his place. 

Would be surprised if a GK was to come in.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tbf it was fairly well rumoured that you made a huge push to get Bachmann in the window but Watford kept you hanging you on.

It’s frustrating thought because it was blatantly obvious we needed a keeper and yet again it seems as though we put all our eggs in one basket with Bachmann and when that fell through (if it even went as far as that) then we had no alternative. 

1 hour ago, Andy_K_97 said:

About time we had something like this sorted for big games. Plus, if it means people like Bennett can't get a home end ticket when the away end sells out I'm all for it. 

Nope, I'll be there.

The club have announced our new shirt sponsor for the next 3 years.....

We are delighted to announce that Brownings The Bakers will become Kilmarnock Football Club’s new shirt sponsor in a three-year deal starting this summer. 

Brownings have sponsored both the front and back of the famous Killie kit for the first team, Reserves, U18s and Women’s first team until season 2022/23. 

Our most famous product, the Kilmarnock Pie, will feature on the back of the shirts. Sampling this famous product has become synonymous with the Killie matchday experience and the Club itself for years....

Edited by C4mmy31

Replay ticket prices confirmed

The club can confirm ticket prices for our Scottish Cup replay against Aberdeen on Wednesday, February 19 at Rugby Park have been agreed.

We face the Dons in Ayrshire after Alex Dyer’s men returned from a blustery Pittodrie with a 0-0 draw and with both sets of fans facing a flurry of February fixtures, the following prices have been agreed by both clubs.

Ticket Prices

• £15 adults
  • £10 concession (Over 65s, U21 and students)
  • £5 U16s

Tickets will be available for purchase online from 9am Wednesday 12th February, season ticket holders, who wish to purchase their seat for this match will receive a link via email.

To purchase tickets in person visit the ticket office from Thursday 13th February (open 9am-5pm).

The winners of the match will face either St Mirren or Motherwell in the quarter-finals of the competition so let’s get a big Killie crowd to roar on the team on the night.

Decent enough prices for the game. Hopefully get a big crowd into RP for it!

Can you cut and paste it for us? Ch33rs.

Dicker has done an interview for The Standard.
He said: "My intention is to stay here after this season, I am happy just like everyone else.
Great news ......