The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

16 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, Ocular Patdown Required said:
Big Stu out until after the winter break. 
Shite. 

That's a major blow, hope Alex Bruce can stay fit for a run of games as losing Dicker from the midfield totally upsets our game plan.

Was an interview with Angelo today that confirmed it. He said that Del Fabro should be back for the weekend and Bruce will be back from suspension so that's a slight silver lining I suppose

6 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

This article sure aged well...

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kirk-broadfoots-angelo-alessio-jibes-19579841

Either way congrats to Alessio, after a dodgy start to his reign he's doing very well for Kilmarnock

Ha what an utter cretin! Everyone knows there is no such thing as bolognese.

Well done Angelo!

Edited by stevieKTID

1 hour ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Absolutely delighted he's back. Given Mathie was out of the running, probably the best man for the job. Here's hoping he's a big success!

Apparently he got it in front of Gordon Smith, Paul McDonald & Maurizio Franzone........

10 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Pleased with this appointment.   Hopefully he will have gained a lot of experience and built up good contacts over the last few years. 

At least it is not Smith, although I can't believe he was even considered in the first place.   I also astonished he had the cheek to apply considering the comments he made last season about us when we cut his beloved's ticket allocation. 

From the DDF interviewed in the Sunday Mail today. Superb business if it could happen......

"I'm loving it here, so maybe the boss will speak about it with the club and with Juventus and we'll see what happens. The career of a footballer is very strange because in a year anything can happen and many things can change."