The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

9 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Thoughts ?

Imho, he needs to hold more of those shots at him, pushes it away to often for my liking.

I'd agree, it looks like the defenders he's played behind in those clips are absolutely honking though. So many times they're caught in an offside trap or they make a stray pass in the final third. 

25 minutes ago, Ocular Patdown Required said:

I'd agree, it looks like the defenders he's played behind in those clips are absolutely honking though. So many times they're caught in an offside trap or they make a stray pass in the final third. 

Are we allowed to criticise foreign defenders after the last 2 nights at Hampden ? 🤣 

The club have renewed their partnership with Stagecoach West.  A decent discount for anyone travelling to RP by bus on the day of the match......

Kilmarnock Football Club has renewed our partnership with Stagecoach West to offer Killie fans a deal that will make travelling to and from matches at Rugby Park easier, and cheaper, than ever. 

After a successful first year with this ticket deal, fans can take advantage of the special offer that will see the cost of a day rider tickets from anywhere in the west of Scotland to Kilmarnock slashed by 50%.

With the nearest bus stop to the ground on Portland Road, a ten minute walk, getting to the big game has never been easier.

All you need to do is show either your match ticket or season ticket and you’ll be all good.

Remember, it’s a day rider ticket – which means you won’t just get reduced transport to and from the game, you’ll get reduced travel all over the West of Scotland for that day.

Kilmarnock Football Club is pleased to announce Dominic Thomas has signed a new deal to remain at Rugby Park until the summer of 2021.

The 23-year-old, who joined Killie in 2017, has extended his stay with the club after a promising start to the season under Angelo Alessio.

Dom has made nine appearance for the club this term following a standout season for Dumbarton in 2018/19, which earned him a League One Player of the Year nomination.

Speaking to the official club website, Dom said: “It feels really good to sign this new deal. I am very happy at Kilmarnock and I went to speak to the manager about the future because I only had one year left on my contract.

“He wanted me to be here for longer so for me it was an easy decision and I’m delighted to put pen to paper.”

Dom deserves his new deal, he seems to have knuckled down and has been working on his fitness, bulked up a fair bit & found a wee bit pace, over the summer. 

Deserves to start against Ross Co tomorrow tbh......

Edited by C4mmy31

4 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Kilmarnock Football Club is pleased to announce Dominic Thomas has signed a new deal to remain at Rugby Park until the summer of 2021.

The 23-year-old, who joined Killie in 2017, has extended his stay with the club after a promising start to the season under Angelo Alessio.

Dom has made nine appearance for the club this term following a standout season for Dumbarton in 2018/19, which earned him a League One Player of the Year nomination.

Speaking to the official club website, Dom said: “It feels really good to sign this new deal. I am very happy at Kilmarnock and I went to speak to the manager about the future because I only had one year left on my contract.

“He wanted me to be here for longer so for me it was an easy decision and I’m delighted to put pen to paper.”

Dom deserves his new deal, he seems to have knuckled down and has been working on his fitness, bulked up a fair bit & found a wee bit pace, over the summer. 

He definitely did more in the 30 mins when he came on v Hibs the other night, than the majority of your attacking based players did all game. Suprised he hasn’t started more games this season tbh 

On 27/09/2019 at 11:01, C4mmy31 said:

I feel like a proud Da watching Dom finally starting to make an impact at Rugby Park. Spending time with us could be his Stephen Dobbie moment. 

Stuart Findlay has been added to Steve Clarke’s Scotland squad for the country’s Euro 2020 Qualifying double-header against Russia and San Marino.

The central defender joins Stephen O’Donnell in the party for the games, which take place on October 10 and 13.

Stuart is seeking his first senior cap for his country after being part of the squad for this summer’s qualifiers against Cyprus and Belgium.

Congratulations to Stuart on his call up and we wish everyone involved in the national team all the best.

Edited by C4mmy31

Guest Moomintroll

Chris Burke, today's goal aside, has been a fantastic player for us since he joined. Excellent pro & appears to be a great influence in the dressing room.