The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

https://www.tuttojuve.com/calciomercato/tj-del-fabro-puo-partire-su-di-lui-il-kilmarnock-di-alessio-483049

Text translates as:

"Dario Del Fabro, always holder of Pecchia's Juve U23 at the start of the season, could leave. The defender, being a class '95, likes Kilmarnock driven by former Juve Angelo Alessio. There is talk of a dry loan operation."

Cannae whack a dry loan operation.

30 minutes ago, Fide said:

https://www.tuttojuve.com/calciomercato/tj-del-fabro-puo-partire-su-di-lui-il-kilmarnock-di-alessio-483049

Text translates as:

"Dario Del Fabro, always holder of Pecchia's Juve U23 at the start of the season, could leave. The defender, being a class '95, likes Kilmarnock driven by former Juve Angelo Alessio. There is talk of a dry loan operation."

Cannae whack a dry loan operation.

If it’s a dry loan then what’s a wet loan? 

That's Del Fabro signed, subject to international clearance.

I have heard that we are apparently back in talks with Mark O'Hara. Yet again, I've also heard that we are looking at Gary Hooper, from the same people, so who knows how true that O'Hara rumour really is. 

35 minutes ago, Richie95 said:

I have heard that we are apparently back in talks with Mark O'Hara. Yet again, I've also heard that we are looking at Gary Hooper, from the same people, so who knows how true that O'Hara rumour really is. 

I'd take O'Hara back but I wouldn't pay for him. Think earlier this summer when the rumour came up that we were looking at him Peterborough wanted 100k for him

33 minutes ago, Ocular Patdown Required said:

I'd take O'Hara back but I wouldn't pay for him. Think earlier this summer when the rumour came up that we were looking at him Peterborough wanted 100k for him

O'hara is a much better player now than what he was a few years back.

I'd be surprised if there is a fee involved but hopefully we can work something out.

6 minutes ago, dumpweed said:

O'hara is a much better player now than what he was a few years back.

I'd be surprised if there is a fee involved but hopefully we can work something out.

Yeah I've just read the recent article today and we're looking at a loan apparently, think it was earlier in the window the fee was getting banded about.

3 hours ago, Richie95 said:

Where source to Kilmarnock look sign Gary Hooper?

18 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Clearly the media read this forum. I suggested weeks ago that you go for Dorrans. Low and behold I read in the papers today that you want him 

*lo and behold.

If Dorrans can actually manage a game he'd be a top player for Killie.  I suspect he's done, though.

32 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

*lo and behold.

If Dorrans can actually manage a game he'd be a top player for Killie.  I suspect he's done, though.

The same was said about Durrant by many a Rangers fan......