The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

2 hours ago, blackislekillie said:
On 17/08/2019 at 19:03, Northfield 53 said:
What had happened to Iain Wilson he is not even on the bench now 
Hope he becomes available on loan. as he was excellent with Queens.
Would take Thomas back as well but don't think he will be available on loan .

Wilson has the potential to be a very good player. Injury set him back otherwise I believe he would be a regular starter, imo. f**k alone knows why Alessio won't play him.

Where? For who?

4 hours ago, blackislekillie said:
Wilson has the potential to be a very good player. Injury set him back otherwise I believe he would be a regular starter, imo. f**k alone knows why Alessio won't play him.

Probably the same reason Clarke didn't play him - because Dicker, Power and Mulumbu/El Makrini* are better than him.

That's no criticism of Wilson, but he's trying to break into one of the best central midfield line-ups in the country.

*Based on his pedigree - it's obviously early days in terms of how good he actually is.

Edited by craigkillie

Probably the same reason Clarke didn't play him - because Dicker, Power and Mulumbu/El Makrini* are better than him.

That's no criticism of Wilson, but he's trying to break into one of the best central midfield line-ups in the country.

*Based on his pedigree - it's obviously early days in terms of how good he actually is.
Mulumbus gone. El Makrini looks the part but it's early days. I think he will turn out to be a good signing. Dicker has been one of my favourite players for a while and Power was outstanding last year. Him and dicker are getting on a bit and we have a talented replacement for CM in Wilson. He'll be let go though, to be replaced by loan signing no doubt.

A few Killie supporting mates said at the weekend you would definitely have at least one new player in on Monday, as in today. Hasn’t happened? 

Really think Killie are trolling the fans right now but will pull off an amazing signing or two before the deadline, rather than signing folk the fans have never heard of e.g El Makrini 

59 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

A few Killie supporting mates said at the weekend you would definitely have at least one new player in on Monday, as in today. Hasn’t happened? 

Really think Killie are trolling the fans right now but will pull off an amazing signing or two before the deadline, rather than signing folk the fans have never heard of e.g El Makrini 

Yeah that's true, Angelo said that. Only known interest in players now supposedly is a left back from qpr, and it seems lafferty knocked an offer back from us. 

Edited by Ocular Patdown Required

Think we're all hoping that's the case, all sounds a bit of a clusterfuck behind the scenes at the moment. The rumours doing the rounds are not of a positive nature so we are certainly needing some news to cheer us up.

39 minutes ago, Ocular Patdown Required said:

Yeah that's true, Angelo said that. Only known interest in players now supposedly is a left back from qpr, and it seems lafferty knocked an offer back from us. 

17 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:
1 hour ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Think we're all hoping that's the case, all sounds a bit of a clusterfuck behind the scenes at the moment. The rumours doing the rounds are not of a positive nature so we are certainly needing some news to cheer us up.

Don’t know why you don’t go for Dorrans. He’d be a better option than Lafferty would have been IMO 

my pals said fans were having a go at Angelo from about 5 mins in on Sat. Really think all hell will break lose if you sell Taylor to celtic before the window closes 

Don’t know why you don’t go for Dorrans. He’d be a better option than Lafferty would have been IMO 
my pals said fans were having a go at Angelo from about 5 mins in on Sat. Really think all hell will break lose if you sell Taylor to celtic before the window closes 
You're enjoying this, arent you?

Oh so your pals have heard that too about Taylor, the price we may have to pay to send the Italian home with his Euros tucked under his arm.

40 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

He's not a striker.

1 hour ago, blackislekillie said:
2 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

You're enjoying this, arent you?

Believe it or not I’m not a bitter Ayr fan. Personally I like to see the two Ayrshire sides doing well in their respective leagues 

15 hours ago, blackislekillie said:
On 19/08/2019 at 00:38, craigkillie said:

Mulumbus gone. El Makrini looks the part but it's early days. I think he will turn out to be a good signing. Dicker has been one of my favourite players for a while and Power was outstanding last year. Him and dicker are getting on a bit and we have a talented replacement for CM in Wilson. He'll be let go though, to be replaced by loan signing no doubt.

So who out of the 3 would you drop to give Wilson a game every week?